New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by jvnj View Post
    Your perfectly matched with the Ranger Sir. Lalo na if lifted, astig na astig. Though consider thoroughly checking the unit first before you plunge. Good luck!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Your perfectly matched with the Ranger Sir. Lalo na if lifted, astig na astig. Though consider thoroughly checking the unit first before you plunge. Good luck!
    MAraming salamat po! Now I'm 95% sure na hehe. God bless!

Quote Originally Posted by jvnj View Post

MAraming salamat po! Now I'm 95% sure na hehe. God bless!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by rqawayan View Post
    Based on my experience, i had 03 CRV AT and 07 Escape AT XLS, mas gusto ko handling ng Escape vs CRV. Sa FC parang halos pareho lang.. If given the chance na pumili ulit mas gusto ko Escape, but if mas gusto mo mas astig.. Ranger nga.. Hehe... Goodluck!
    Hehe maraming salamat, sir!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Go for the CRV.
    That would be my second choice, sir. Thanks though.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Gecko Guy View Post
    Good choice in the ranger. More than enough power na yun and ok lang FC.
    Nice. Thanks, sir! Do you have any idea on how much would I spend having the unit repainted, lifted or having it installed with bumpers, etc.? Just to give it that off-road look. Thanks!

5. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Estimates from friends/club members who have done the following:

- Painting ---- 25 - 45k (top end paint na)

- lifting - nasa 10 K yung lift suspension package as posted in FCP, check mo.. FORD CLUB PHILIPPINES ? Login

-Bumper for off road - front nasa 40K+ , Rear 40K+ too

- Another option is to get a converted gas to diesel vehicle (ex F150) like this..

Ask jet_sinker (he's the owner of the shop) in FCP just tell him you got his contact from geckoguy of FCP
    Last edited by Gecko Guy; October 2nd, 2015 at 09:45 PM.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2015

- lifting - nasa 10 K yung lift suspension package as posted in FCP, check mo.. FORD CLUB PHILIPPINES ? Login

- Another option is to get a converted gas to diesel vehicle (ex F150) like this..

Ask jet_sinker (he's the owner of the shop) in FCP just tell him you got his contact from geckoguy of FCP
    Thanks, sir geckoguy! Highly appreciated po

7. Join Date
    Oct 2015

Thanks, sir geckoguy! Highly appreciated po

8. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn_06 View Post
    * Honda CR-V 2003 A/T (330k)
    40tkm, Gas

Tama ba na 40K pa lang ung mileage? Coding car lang ng previous owner? If yes, I'd go with this one. Not sure lang if there are issue/s sa model na to. Pero good buy na yan basta hindi tampered yung mileage.

* Honda CR-V 2003 A/T (330k)
    40tkm, Gas

Tama ba na 40K pa lang ung mileage? Coding car lang ng previous owner? If yes, I'd go with this one. Not sure lang if there are issue/s sa model na to. Pero good buy na yan basta hindi tampered yung mileage.
    meron ako manual 2003 model with 50k millage.wala pang nagagalaw talaga ..PM me.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    350k can get you an early 2000s Expedition. Big, comfy, powerful... As mentioned, convert to diesel is a tempting proposition, if you are willing to get your hands dirty and can find a sufficiently powerful diesel transplant.

The Escape is fine. 4x4 variant is actually competent off road, though wading depth is bad. FC is similar to the same-era CRV, which is to say, 5-7km/L is the norm. Performance of the 2.3 is good, though I find the 4AT inadequate.

Not considering the 1st gen Everest? Resale is similar to the Ranger. You also get the benefits of a much more spacious cabin and 3rd row seat.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    350k can get you an early 2000s Expedition. Big, comfy, powerful... As mentioned, convert to diesel is a tempting proposition, if you are willing to get your hands dirty and can find a sufficiently powerful diesel transplant.

The Escape is fine. 4x4 variant is actually competent off road, though wading depth is bad. FC is similar to the same-era CRV, which is to say, 5-7km/L is the norm. Performance of the 2.3 is good, though I find the 4AT inadequate.

Not considering the 1st gen Everest? Resale is similar to the Ranger. You also get the benefits of a much more spacious cabin and 3rd row seat.
    Thanks, sir! I haven't seen anyone who's selling theirs na ganun po sa budget ko. Mas okay po sana.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
First Car HELP!!!!!! CR-V, Ford Ranger, Ford Escape (all second hand)