New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyFlakes88 View Post
    Malakas din sa gas Crv. Better get the 06 ranger my brother has one wala naman siyang reklamo.
    Maraming salamat, po! Highly appreciated.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Malakas din sa gas Crv. Better get the 06 ranger my brother has one wala naman siyang reklamo.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Marco Bone View Post

Welcome sir! Value for your money among the choices you have. Just make sure it's in good condition and not flooded sir. Be particularly observant of the turbo if it kicks in when test driving it. Make sure it's workingFirst Car HELP!!!!!! CR-V, Ford Ranger, Ford Escape (all second hand)

3. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    I do have an '05 CRV. Its freaking great actually. MT kasi yung akin kaya its fun to drive. Whats not fun is yung consumption and yung nasira na (because of faulty engineering on these models) Tho I had it repaired and it's still okay

About the escape? Is it the V6 one? If it is, then HA HA HA malakas sa gas Pero I'd get one if I can afford the daily consumption of it.

I'm planning also to have it lifted for 2"
    Might as well get the ranger

4. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Welcome sir! Value for your money among the choices you have. Just make sure it's in good condition and not flooded sir. Be particularly observant of the turbo if it kicks in when test driving it. Make sure it's workingFirst Car HELP!!!!!! CR-V, Ford Ranger, Ford Escape (all second hand)
    Thanks, again. I'm also considering that I'm in the uniformed service, I want to have that "military" kind of look din po. (parang mayabang po ba? hehe) Maraming salamat po, sir!

Thanks, again. I'm also considering that I'm in the uniformed service, I want to have that "military" kind of look din po. (parang mayabang po ba? hehe) Maraming salamat po, sir!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by halowan View Post
    I do have an '05 CRV. Its freaking great actually. MT kasi yung akin kaya its fun to drive. Whats not fun is yung consumption and yung nasira na (because of faulty engineering on these models) Tho I had it repaired and it's still okay

About the escape? Is it the V6 one? If it is, then HA HA HA malakas sa gas Pero I'd get one if I can afford the daily consumption of it.

Might as well get the ranger
    Thanks, sir! I think it'll be a ranger. But re its FC, okay lng ba ang ranger? hehe. God bless!

6. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Thanks, sir! I think it'll be a ranger. But re its FC, okay lng ba ang ranger? hehe. God bless!
    Ok naman fc sir sabi bro ko 8/liter city average traffic.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Good choice in the ranger. More than enough power na yun and ok lang FC.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2008

Your perfectly matched with the Ranger Sir. Lalo na if lifted, astig na astig. Though consider thoroughly checking the unit first before you plunge. Good luck!

Your perfectly matched with the Ranger Sir. Lalo na if lifted, astig na astig. Though consider thoroughly checking the unit first before you plunge. Good luck!

9. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Based on my experience, i had 03 CRV AT and 07 Escape AT XLS, mas gusto ko handling ng Escape vs CRV. Sa FC parang halos pareho lang.. If given the chance na pumili ulit mas gusto ko Escape, but if mas gusto mo mas astig.. Ranger nga.. Hehe... Goodluck!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Go for the CRV.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
First Car HELP!!!!!! CR-V, Ford Ranger, Ford Escape (all second hand)