New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Even though it is not on your list, the all new swift may also be a nice option. It is something worth looking into. Handling is very good, has very good power, interior finish and legroom is quite good in this segment. The only tradeoff is the small cargo space.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Oh... one thing about the Fiesta. The anti-whiplash rear headrests are not to everyone's tastes, so try before you buy.

The Swift is pretty nice. Great interior design, with jewel-like gauges and decent plastics, the ride and handling are good, the steering is incredible... it combines the best of the Fiesta and the Mazda2 in terms of steering, handling and stability. It's sort of in-between the two in the way it drives, though I think ultimately the Mazda2 is livelier, though not as sure-footed as the Swift.

Problems? Back seat still isn't class leading, but it's now better than the Yaris/Mazda2 instead of being noticeably worse... and the trunk is ridiculously small, even compared to the Yaris, because they had to get that legroom from somewhere. The 4AT is decently responsive and the engine isn't lacking in power for a 1.4, but there's a lot of lag in pedal response, which kind of makes it feel weaker than it really is. Feedback from others who've driven longer stints is that the fuel economy is better than the 1.5. Definitely worth a look if you're buying a hatchback in this class.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    yeah that's what i'm saying pag sa labas ako nag pa service same interval ang PMS. so basically parts lang ang problem pero just like what niky said, popular cars create their own supply chains. Whichever car i choose for sure casa ko ipapa service until mag expire warranty... so lets say fiesta, after 3 years expire warranty ko, by 2014 kalat na siguro parts sa banawe, evangelista, etc... so oks na dun. Plus 1k and 10k PMS is FREE so thumbs up dun!

I forgot about the swift! Thanks for reminding me! Haven't seen the interior yet so i might take a look at it. May dealership ba sa Q.Ave? Dun kasi ako mag test drive ng Fiesta para kung may time pa, baka maka visit.

Medyo nakalimutan ko na Jazz. Nasa isip ko na lang, Vios, Fiesta, and now the SWIFT! tsk!

One more thing, na resolve na ba yung issue ng Fiesta about water getting inside the headlights? Sa Vios, any major problems? Also with the swift and Jazz.

Thank You for your patience.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Ako sa Fiesta, better looking and handling. Since MM ka naman ata TS, no problem sa'yo parts ng Ford so no need to worry about maintenance IMO.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

5. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Honda Jazz 2011 1.3 S- Van in Hatcback Clothing

Review: The Humble Hatchback | 2011 Honda Jazz 1.3 S AT

6. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Go for the Jazz - if you're looking for quality, reliability, safety, good looks, roominess for cargo with its ult seats, practical in terms of maintenance cause lots of dealerships options. highest resale value among them all.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Fiesta or Vios or Jazz?