New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    scratch the fiesta. hirap magovertake yan sa provincial highways.

city rin ako. 2nd ang vios
    Akala ko sa PS fiesta lang ganyan? Pati pala sa MT? Thank you sir

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    What if kasali sa usapan si Lancer EX 1.6 GLX MT at Vios 1.5 G MT? Both with discounts pasok sa budget e.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by zel.chikot View Post
    Akala ko sa PS fiesta lang ganyan? Pati pala sa MT? Thank you sir
    ay sorry sir. MT nga pala. sorry di ko nakita. ok ang MT. PS lang yung pangit

pag kasama lancer, lancer na

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009

Ahh, yun lancer kasi with discounts nasa 780k ang price e. Subukan ko sabihin sa kanya. Thanks!

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by zel.chikot View Post
    Really? Anong color kaya? Sige sabihin ko sa kanya. Sayang mukhang di na nila itutuloy yung 1.6L MT hatch e.
    Silver.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarsi View Post
    Silver.

Ok sir noted. Thanks.

Any other inputs mga sir? Undecided pa sila hehe.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    i have my G4, but i recommend either city or vios.

among your choices kasi mirage ang pinakamaliit ang makina though power over weight ratio naman ang pambawi nila... im not telling mahina ang g4/hb.. kung package, fuel efficiency and durability.. ok ang mga mirage variants.

but based on the usage condition mas ok kunin yung dalawang suggestion above.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Basing on their needs sa car, I would vote for the City. Big space inside for all, 1.5L with MT would give good power for overtaking. And based on history, City seems like a reliable car. My next pick would be the Vios. I would put the Accent last due to the low rent interior.

If steel wheels with cover lang problem nila, this can easily be swapped out for Alloy Wheels. I'm sure in a few months they can get original City rims at a good price from owners who upgraded.

9. Join Date
    May 2011

Meron narin sport mode w/ triptronic plus minus sa Powershift ng fiesta...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by glntVR View Post
    Basing on their needs sa car, I would vote for the City. Big space inside for all, 1.5L with MT would give good power for overtaking. And based on history, City seems like a reliable car. My next pick would be the Vios. I would put the Accent last due to the low rent interior.

If steel wheels with cover lang problem nila, this can easily be swapped out for Alloy Wheels. I'm sure in a few months they can get original City rims at a good price from owners who upgraded.
    Might even be worth stumping up the extra money for the CVT. The 1.5E CVT gets 15" alloys already, and that great transmission. The CVT does just 2000 rpm at 100 km/h on the highway, and under 1,500 rpm at 80 km/h... which means 22+ km/l at 80 km/h. Among automatic competitors, you'd have to go up to an Accent CRDi or down to a Mirage 1.2 CVT to match that.

And thanks to the locking torque converter, manual mode actually feels like a traditional automatic instead of the artificial feeling "manual" mode in the old City. The way the converter locks at cruising speed on the highway is VERY reassuring.
    Last edited by niky; June 3rd, 2014 at 05:23 PM.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast