New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    1.) performance, I'm not a speed freak, but who's the fastest in acc. Etc.
    2.) stability on highways
    3.) pinaka-sulit
    4.) would you go for the top of the line subcompact instead of the midrange compact car?
    5.) space? Most of the time ako lang sakay dito pero sometimes we go out of town to tagaytay with my friends so full yun, i know fiesta can be quite cramped pero how cramped? Im the tallest of my friends at 5'8" at alin yung hindi gagapang?
    6.) visibility.
    7.) most fuel efficient.

Wild guess ko lang po im not good sa specifications:
    1.) the fiesta, since it has the most power to weight ratio?
    2.) the lancer ex, not sure tho
    3.) fiesta? Leather seats, skirts, some chrome touches
    4.) no? Yes? No?
    5.) jazz or focus
    6.) should be the jazz
    7.) lancer?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    1.) Jazz (Fiesta Powershift has more lag). But at high speed, even-stevens.
    2.) Focus. INCREDIBLE suspension.
    3.) Focus or Fiesta. Hmmm... great leather on the Fiesta.
    4.) Depends on your priorities. Personally, I'm okay with buying a Jazz.
    5.) Focus or Jazz. The Lancer's rear seat isn't that great considering its size, and the suspension limits trunk space. The Focus has a great lot of space and a huge trunk, BUT... the Jazz has better rear headroom.
    6.) Jazz. Hands down.
    7.) Hard to say. The Powershift makes for good cruising economy, but the Lancer MX is light for a compact car and the Jazz is the lightest of this lot. Many people have been disappointed that the new Jazz can't match the old one, but it's still decent in traffic. In my experience, the Fiesta 1.6 can get similar. On the highway, the Focus's Powershift and good aerodynamics make it near as economical as the smaller cars, though in traffic, the weight will probably cause it to be less economical than the Lancer.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    1.) Jazz (Fiesta Powershift has more lag). But at high speed, even-stevens.
    2.) Focus. INCREDIBLE suspension.
    3.) Focus or Fiesta. Hmmm... great leather on the Fiesta.
    4.) Depends on your priorities. Personally, I'm okay with buying a Jazz.
    5.) Focus or Jazz. The Lancer's rear seat isn't that great considering its size, and the suspension limits trunk space. The Focus has a great lot of space and a huge trunk, BUT... the Jazz has better rear headroom.
    6.) Jazz. Hands down.
    7.) Hard to say. The Powershift makes for good cruising economy, but the Lancer MX is light for a compact car and the Jazz is the lightest of this lot. Many people have been disappointed that the new Jazz can't match the old one, but it's still decent in traffic. In my experience, the Fiesta 1.6 can get similar. On the highway, the Focus's Powershift and good aerodynamics make it near as economical as the smaller cars, though in traffic, the weight will probably cause it to be less economical than the Lancer.
    Thanks for the response niky, did you already see the leather of the fiesta s+? Is it a quality leather? If you dont mind me asking, how much kaya ito sa labas kasi kung less than 20k land din naman is mag S variant na lang ako then sa labas na lang ako magpapalagay yun lang kasi habol ko sa plus. TIA.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Very nice, thick and supple. Don't know how much it'd cost outside... typically covers won't fit as well as good full-on leather seats, and these were pretty good.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Just saw two focuses sa magallanes one is blue and the other one is silver, dang! I fell in love with it...Again. I have never seen a silver colored car as beautiful as the focus. So tanong ko po is ok lang ba yung trend variant ng focus? Hindi po ba parang scarce yung mga features? Worth it ba yung features nya compared to fully featured sub compacts? And ano po yung hydraulic steering wheel ng trend? How is it different from the normal ones? Thanks in advance.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Very nice, thick and supple. Don't know how much it'd cost outside... typically covers won't fit as well as good full-on leather seats, and these were pretty good.
    Sir niky do you have the review of the 2012 focus? TIA

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    It should be up on Top Gear by this weekend or next week.

Fiesta S+ vs Jazz V vs Lancer MX vs Focus Trend