New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Hi All,

I hope you can help me out here, I am planning to buy a 2nd hand Mitsubishi Adventure GLS Sport 2006 (gas - automatic). I want to hear your positive & negative feedback about this car.

PLEASE your input is very important for me to hear. I don't know much about cars. I only know how to drive...

Thanks in advance guys!

2. Join Date
    May 2011
    Meron pa lang gas version ang Adventure?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    sabi nila po most of their automatic are GAS engines..

4. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Sir Car.pilot,

Yes, the only released AT version of the Adventure is Gas fed. Though meron ding manual niyang gas variant nila. Positive: Mas pino / kumportable ang andar, lower maintenance costs (as compared with diesel variant) and di hamak mas mabilis sa diesel variant. Negative: Medyo gas guzzler and I guess lower ang resale value. If you dont mind the gasoline expenses, then OK na din yung gas. But I still prefer the diesel variant.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    This being a 4G63 engine powered car, has a much better engine performance as compared to the other AUVs in its class. But then the fuel mileage is terrible as with all 2.0L A/T gasoline engines. I'd suggest the diesel version still, or if you really need an automatic car, I'd suggest you get the Crosswind A/T for good fuel mileage and automatic transmission conveniences.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    thanks for the feedback so much appreciated...

Hope to get more feedback...

tnx again!

7. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    makupad yan crosswind a/t mausok pa takaw huli ng asbu, wala ka na iba option? Mas ok ang diesel advie

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Ang ayoko sa gas A/T Adventure matakaw sa gas. For this class, the only diesel A/T option you have is the Crosswind. Regular maintenance nalang ang katapat ng usok and as for makupad... perhaps some mods like an aftermarket air filter should do fine to increase the performance.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Kung sa performance, ok naman cya pero yun nga lang talagang malakas sa FC, if you dont mind the FC mas ok yun kaysa crosswind A/T

Feedback!...feedback! (2nd hand Mitsubishi Adventure GLS Sport 2006)