New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    I`ll copy mazzipino, but i`ll include cons.

FORTUNER:

I`ll buy this vehicle cause its the most macho looking among the 3. The resale value and maintenance cost wont let me scratch my head.

I wont buy this vehicle since this vehicle has been reported to be matagtag, however, my verdict could change if I`ve test driven this already.

EVEREST:

I`ll buy this vehicle because this vehicle is the newest among the 3. And I really like the spare tire to be at the back.

I wont buy this vehicle since it's a " ford " meaning, the maintenance cost would hurt my pocket. :hysterical:

MONTERO:

I`ll buy this vehicle since it has the best riding-comfort among the 3. Simple SUV.

I wont buy this vehicle because of it's ass. :hysterical: However, if I could buy a spoiler for it, my verdict would change for the spoiler makes its ass nice ;)
    renzo , choose what ass you want then slap it

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Trust me matagtag ang Fortuner especially sa 3rd row. If ever you need to use it kawawa uupo sa 3rd row. Kaya nga before I ended up buying my "Holy Faith" (Spanish is Santa Fe) it was consideration back then pero di ko talaga nagustuhan ride quality nya.

Agree on the MS ass. Ugly! Parang Fuzion yung design and the tailamps seems wrong for me. It seems to small for its fat ass!

Everest naman too boxy for my tatse. Pero mga machismo baka gusto yang boxiness nya...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by JPG111 View Post
    renzo , choose what ass you want then slap it

Fortuner. *slap* *slap* ...... god that feels so good.

Kidding. :hysterical:

Anyways, between the two. Fort pa rin. The tail lamps of the montero is too [SIZE=1]tiny [SIZE=2]for it's body, and the ass is lifted - parang - .[/SIZE][/SIZE]

4. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    I agree that the fortuner is the most macho among the 3 , pero downside talaga yung pagiging matagtag niya and everywhere you go in all directions you'll see the people's SUV..

I like the new 18 inch rims on the 09' Everest . Its just that the body is old and boxy but its a good off road SUV.. Have you guys seen the convoy of an influencial governor who roams around the metropolis that has 3 top of the line 3.0 everest as part of his 6 convoy vehicles.. Bagay din pala pang goons..The everest looks astig with those lightbar strobe & siren

I have to agree that the montero's ass is not good looking for the stock one's but if you put the OEM spoiler, rear cladding & garnish im sure you'll have a second look on it.. The engine is noisy.. what would you expect, its a diesel engine that uses timing chain..Best ride/suspension among the 3

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ^^ OT: I`ve seen a convoy in San Juan. The convoy has 1 black 2009 escalade and some other black cars. Anyways BTT, I didnt know that the montero`s engine is noisy. Hmmmm.....my other observation is the fortuner`s headroom is quite low? How about the monty? :question:

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Fortuner. *slap* *slap* ...... god that feels so good.

Kidding. :hysterical:

Anyways, between the two. Fort pa rin. The tail lamps of the montero is too [SIZE=1]tiny [SIZE=2]for it's body, and the ass is lifted - parang - .[/SIZE][/SIZE]
    no no no, do not believe the hearsay. mga tsismis lang yun
    take a second look at montero ass, nakakita ko kahit marumi

7. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    ^ IMO, even with the mods I still think the headlights let it down.

The black plastic at the bottom should really have been body-coloured.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    any news on the 2010 montero and fortuner? kailan lalabas?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    how about this ass. good for spanki'n din, diba?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by XTO View Post
    no no no, do not believe the hearsay. mga tsismis lang yun
    take a second look at montero ass, nakakita ko kahit marumi

Thats one wet ass.... :hysterical:

Anyways, sige na nga..... montero na

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
FC: montero 2.5 vs everest 2.5 vs fortuner 2.5