New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    thanks guys, i'll try to have a test drive this weekend. but i doubt that they will have both variants for testing.

*portugieser, siguro talaga ngang sheer driving pleasure ang feeling behind the wheel of a Bimmer.

sensya na po kayo at talagang naive ako. sanay lang po ako sa maingay at matigas na crosswind at medyo malambot na sentra.
    Last edited by bunge; September 15th, 2006 at 09:32 AM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by portugieser View Post
    like m54 i have an e46 m sport model. there is a difference in the suspension of the 'sport' and 'executive' as the former sits about half an inch to an inch lower than the latter and has a staggered setup plus the M aerodynamic kit and emblems. i would think that this would also be the case for the new e90 model you are considering or maybe baka trim nga lang. sometimes the sales executive don't know any better than you do so just double check again with them.

you may also want to do a test drive of the two models so you'd get to experience firsthand any noticeable ride quality differences between them. at first i was wary of getting the m sport because on paper it was lower and had the sport suspension but after doing the test drive i found it to be comfortable and not at all jarring as i expected. you'd love how it takes the corners and both handling and steering feedback is more communicative since it seats lower and goes exactly where you point it.

'sublime driving experience' or as BMW would put it 'sheer driving pleasure.'

whichever you choose you won't go wrong. that's a nice problem to have
    318 e46 trims lang pinagkaiba 318 and 325 has different suspension all together.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Test drive both variants. For the price your paying for the BMW, they should have both variants for you to test.
    Suspension stiffness for me will depends on the person. Whats normally ok with me may feel stiff to other persons, while some suspension that i feel dizzy in is just perfectly comfortable to some.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    i would get the sport version kahit masmahal konti if u dont have to plans to dress it up pa ksi the sport version already looks nice pero the executive is your bet pag ur planning to put bigger rims and lower suspension para masmura konti.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Executive or Sport?