1. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Evo Rulez!!!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    best of 3 dapat hehehe

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Hmmm... lighter car, better power to weight ratio, aggressive rubber... was there any doubt? I'd like to see that compared to a Gallardo, though.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed
    Great vid, but Lambos are not designed to be track used anyway... These are GT cars.
    Well, I guess you can argue the same about the EVOs. They're designed for road rally use.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Nice..

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    napanood k din yan sa top gear yng buong palabas, Evo 8 MR FQ 400 is a fast car, okey na sana kso may turbo lag, pinakita dn sa palabas na naunahan ng 1.6 na sasakyan yng evo. because of the turbo lag, nung makakhabol na yng evo. na ubusan n cla ng kalsada.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    What's the top speed of that Lambo? That would matter more for the Lambo since it's designed for highway cruising. The Lambo would be more suited for an all out top end highway run like the 90-mile Silver State Classic in Nevada, although I have doubts about the reliability of a Lambo. I also doubt the Mitsu would fare any better though if it ran at the top end for 90 miles. That turbo would be glowing cherry red and the impeller starting to shatter to many pieces halfway into the race.

Results 2005 Silver State Classic

8. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    galing talaga ng evo!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
an evo and a lambo