New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by simply_louie View Post
    Yup, "foresterx". I had to mosey down again to Subaru in EDSA just to take a look again at the XT because I was mesmerized by the bling-blings of the CX-7. But then again, "speed needs no translation". That's why I'll be sticking with the XT. September pa daw ang dating ng unit ko.

Many thanks!
    walang stock ang MI ngayon? anong color ang kinuha mo?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    I got the color "gold". There was actually one in stock now at MI, but I'll be leaving kasi and will be back by next month, so the dealer says he'll order another one in case the one in stock is taken by the time I come back.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    I got the color "gold". There was actually one in stock now at MI, but I'll be leaving kasi and will be back by next month, so the dealer says he'll order another one in case the one in stock is taken by the time I come back.
    pareho tayo ng color na kinuha..

4. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    way to go, "imperialv". ang tawag nila yata is "harvest gold". the s/a say its a "limited" color lang daw because the color swatch was for the outback. i don't know if he's just making a sales pitch though.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    way to go, "imperialv". ang tawag nila yata is "harvest gold". the s/a say its a "limited" color lang daw because the color swatch was for the outback. i don't know if he's just making a sales pitch though.
    wala atang harvest gold.. sunlight gold opal ang option for the 2.5 XT...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Everest 3.0 or Subaru 2.5 XT?