New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    I was talking about the GL THETA II 2WD.
    Sir SG How about spare parts and service support for nissan?mabilis ba sila magpalit ng parts? sa hyundai kasi medyo di ako satisfied when it comes to replacement of parts. It takes a month bago ka nila mabigyan ng replacemenent parts. I like hyundai but we are really frustrated when it comes to them replacing parts.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Ewan ko lang para sa Nissan. Kasi yung sa GF ko regular maintenance lang naman.

Sa Hyundai naman, palakasan lang yan sa Casa..

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    So far reliable ang Xtrail so no need to worry sa parts and quality of Nissan is relatively better than Toyota and Honda pero konti lng tao naniniwala.

And if ever hindi sobra mahaba pila sa casa kasi wala sa top 5 ang Nissan sa Philippines.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Ako naniniwala akong matibay ang parts ng Nissan..

Kasi sa totoo lang hindi properly maintained yung X-Trail ni GF..

Until we met. haha

5. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Ako naniniwala akong matibay ang parts ng Nissan..

Kasi sa totoo lang hindi properly maintained yung X-Trail ni GF..

Until we met. haha
    Thanks Sir SG and Sachiel sa inputs sana lang mag post pa ng comments ang ibang new owners ng 2010 Nissan Xtrail Cvt as to how the FC of the new Xtrail. I am not expecting a lot since its a 2.5 engine displacement but at least me idea lang ako. My dad test drived the 4x4 and so far happy sya sa ride. Comfortable daw dahil hindi matagtag compared daw sa Escape na ok naman daw kaya lang para sa kanya medyo stiff ang ride. No idea lang hows the ride of the Tucson kasi ala or mahirap magpa test drive.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    My last FC is 6.3km/L sa 2004 Xtrail 2.0L. Bwisit na traffic last friday sa Edsa!

I'm also waiting for the FC of Xtrail CVT. Only one posted here that he got 6+ km on city driving and 12+km on highway. Stiff talaga ride ng Escape but reliable rin sya. So far Xtrail beats Escape and CRV sa ride comfort. Check mo na lng feedback sa Tucson, CX7, Forester and RAV4 since I also haven't rode any of these.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    I used to have the 2006 X-Trail 250X. FC City would be 6.5 to 7.5 km/li, while highway FC would ave. 10.5 - 11.5 km/li. I would say that compared to the CRV my brother had, the ride was more supple and sure footed.

I'm also in the market for a new SUV and looking at the Tucson 2.0R eVGT Premium as an option. Haven't test driven the X-Trail 2.5 CVT 4x4 but from the looks of it looks like a slight improvement from the inside. The CVT will definitely help FC. Except that I already had an X-Trail before, this could be one of my top choices. Wanna try a diff. brand altogether not that the Nissan dealership wasn't reliable.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    I'm still looking for a comparison between Xtrail CVT and Tucson. But before the new Tucson was launched, the Xtrail CVT 4x4 was on par with Forester XT in Australia in terms of 4x4 capability.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Escape vs Tucson vs X-Trail