New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    buy what you really want. mahirap naman yung bibili ka ng fortuner or forester pero hindi mo naman masyadong gusto. kasya naman ang ranger for your family. lagyan mo nlng ng cover yung likod kung maglalagay ka ng small stuffs para hindi manakaw

2. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Look no farther - walang sinabi yang Ford fording kay Sarao fording

Cummins diesel pa makina niyan hehehehe....

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Ba't kasali pa rin yung original monster truck na pinagpatungan ng jeep body?

4. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    buy what you really want. mahirap naman yung bibili ka ng fortuner or forester pero hindi mo naman masyadong gusto. kasya naman ang ranger for your family. lagyan mo nlng ng cover yung likod kung maglalagay ka ng small stuffs para hindi manakaw
    yeah i might just get a ranger. ill test drive both the everest and ranger since nasa ford na naman. mahaba pila sa ranger but i can wait since february ko pa kelangan. thanks for the advice guys, makes sense to just buy what will make me happy since as you guys explained pwede naman gawing family car ang ranger. we're just limited to one kid by the way bec of medical conditions, so even for the long term kasyang kasya ang ranger

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by chanak View Post
    yeah i might just get a ranger. ill test drive both the everest and ranger since nasa ford na naman. mahaba pila sa ranger but i can wait since february ko pa kelangan. thanks for the advice guys, makes sense to just buy what will make me happy since as you guys explained pwede naman gawing family car ang ranger. we're just limited to one kid by the way bec of medical conditions, so even for the long term kasyang kasya ang ranger
    But take note also that the only Ranger variants available right now come with base 2.2L engine. You might find it a bit short on punch if you are keen on power. If you are after pickups, you may consider checking out the new Mazda BT50 and the Chevrolet Colorado.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    how about Strada?

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    But take note also that the only Ranger variants available right now come with base 2.2L engine. You might find it a bit short on punch if you are keen on power. If you are after pickups, you may consider checking out the new Mazda BT50 and the Chevrolet Colorado.
    Ba't naman bitin yung Ranger?

Sa mga post ng Ranger owners so far, and also with the fact that it's got more torque than almost all its competitors (that's available even at 1,500 rpm), the Ranger XLT is holding its ground when it comes to performance.

Probably not as much top-end grunt as the other pickups with higher horsepower ratings, but that's not the point of a pickup in the first place.

Anyway, to the TS, good luck finding a test drive for the Ranger. Units are scarce right now and most dealers don't have a test drive unit.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    I'm a Proud Ford Everest owner, all I can say is that you wont go wrong with Ford Everest, wading depth is like 750mm if not mistaken, Fuel consumption is good too, 10km / Liter can be easily achieve, no questions about durability too so far don't have problem with my 2011 Eve. When it comes to speed Everest is fast, I was able to reach 170km/hr and engine is still tamed, it still feels normal. When it comes to porma, it's really macho given the 18inch mags. When it comes to space i think the Everest is the most spacious compared to Montero and Fortuner.

Downside, medyo matatag talaga due the leaf springs at the back, turning radius is a bit smaller compared to competitors, also don't like the rear seats having no headrest. Everything else is okay.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Sir juts.... The one that has the higher torque, 470 Nm, is the 5-straight cylinder 3.2-litre Ranger TDCi, not the 2.2-litre version. Malakas pa hatak ng 2.2 R-eVGT Santa Fe o Sorento diyan sa maliit na makinang Ranger na yan na ubod laki ng kaha.

Meron Ranger 2.2 at 3.2 dito sa kumpanya kung san ako nagwork sir, alongside Hilux, Navara, Rodeo, at Dmax at Landcruiser 4.5-litre pati.

Regards chief.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    The one that has the higher torque, 470 Nm, is the 5-straight cylinder 3.2-litre Ranger TDCi, not the 2.2-litre version. Malakas pa hatak ng 2.2 R-eVGT Santa Fe o Sorento diyan sa maliit na makinang Ranger na yan na ubod laki ng kaha.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
emotional attachment/fording capacity vs traditional family suv