New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Guys pa help naman to choose between the 3. I'm buying this Dec and hindi pa ko decided on what to get, puro research pa lang now pero nag pa schedule na ko for drive test. My budget is 1-1.3m. At first, I wanted to get either Monty/trailblazer/everest kaya lang with my budget puro base model lang ang kaya and i was told hindi worth it kapag base model lang. What do you think of this? Anong reco nyo?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Mux is 1.33m with discount?

3. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Bakit naman di worth it ang base model?
    Montero glx. 100k ata discount sa ngayon. So 1.1m - 1.2m ata?

Or yes. Mux 1.3m

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Among your choices, I would go with the Hyundai Tucson. I find the all new Tucson beautiful, like a mini Sta. Fe.

Another choice would be the Honda HRV.

For some reason, I am not a fan of the design of both the Ecosport and the XV. They might be good vehicles but for me they lack something in the looks department or something is off.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Ecosport is not in the same class of Tucson and Subaru.

But among the three, hands down, Subaru.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Test drive & test drive pa more. Ikaw maka decide ano ang bibilhin mo.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    +1 for the Subaru XV. Though for a few thousand more past 1.3M, you might consider the Subaru Forester or Nissan Xtrail.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Yun Tucson ngaun as big as 2nd gen Sta Fe pero complete na sya ata 6 airbags, engine start stop, leather interiors and others

When the 2nd gen sta Fe was released it was 1.5m too pero one airbag Lang

Yun Tucson cRdi ngaun loaded ata

imageuploadedbytsikot-forums1449159182.566192.jpg

Vs

imageuploadedbytsikot-forums1449159398.483619.jpg

But of course that time 2007, the only option for mid SUV was Fortuner and Santa Fe and the ugly Alterra. So no brainer I got the SF coz the Fortuner back then had a problem. Tumitirik sa high speed

But now there are cheaper diesels out there, Montero non VgT, Sportage cRdi, mux entry, Everest ambiente , Sorento LX

And a Tucson name being just a lower model then Bigla maging mamahalin, yan yun stigma

9. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    There's already a midcycle refresh for the Subaru XV. Subaru XV is the good one among your choices.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    There's already a midcycle refresh for the Subaru XV. Subaru XV is the good one among your choices.
    The mid cycle refresh is minor, you may get a good discount on the pre refresh models
    The XV is more fun to drive and has awd but the tucson has more space
    But you have to try it out, the XVs CVT is annoying to some

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast