New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Saan po d2 mas maganda and mas mabilis makahanap ng parts? I think they're both on the same price range and both are RWD. I got the idea of the Supra because while I was cruising the south pier there was this junkyard full FULL of japanese sports cars though all moving parts except the chassis and drivetrain are removed hahaha

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Early 90's Toyota Supra (MKIII is an excellent platform) I'm assuming you saw the 90-92 version equipped with 1JZGTE (true twin turbo in contrast to the infamous 2JZGTE).

Check out http://supraforums.com, there's plenty of information about the MKIII Supra, relative bargin used car ito for the money.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by blitzmage_89 View Post
    Saan po d2 mas maganda and mas mabilis makahanap ng parts? I think they're both on the same price range and both are RWD. I got the idea of the Supra because while I was cruising the south pier there was this junkyard full FULL of japanese sports cars though all moving parts except the chassis and drivetrain are removed hahaha
    try banaue and evangelista.. pero mahi2rapan ka maghanap parts nyan dun.. mukhang mag papa import ka pa...

early 90's Toyota Supra vs R32 GT-S