New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    id go for innova

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I am planning to buy our second car (our first car was mistu lancer box type AT) after enrollment ng mga bata. I am trying to chose (AT ksi I am used na sa AT) between carens, fusion and innova ksi my 3 kids have grown up hence benta kona box type ko. I am looking for a car that will last for around 8 years. FC is not important ksi every month lang magagamit during my vacation and weekend pa.. I started looking at avanza pero prang maliit sa amin 2nd row (big built mga kids ko), then innova but bka try buksan ng neighbor ko ksi 2 innova na with same color naka park sa lbas ng bahay namin and yun din ang gusto kong color. So right now I am leaning between fusion and carens. That's why I am thankful at marami akong information nakukuha sa forums dito and now I believe patience... will save you money... at the end.... tiis muna kami commute for a few months....

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Sori, O.T. na pala ang fusion. At any rate I will be monitoring this thread para sa mga other info regarding these so called family cars till I decide, di biro magipon ng pera (in lieu of homesickness) kaya dapat whole family will be happy sa car na bibilhin namin.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    yan din problema ko, same 3 choices.... papalit palit ako between the three. I've tested the Carens for a short drive. Wala na daw test unit yung Avanza. Hindi naman ako nagtanong for the Innova nung dumaan ako sa Toyota. Excited na ako bumili.... kaso hindi pa maka decide.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Carens EuroNCAP crash test:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I would probably choose the Carens. I am quite happy with our almost 6-year old Sedona, but I m on the lookout for something a bit smaller. The Innova and the Avanza don't arouse my senses the way the Carens does when I see one passing by on the streets.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    for me, 50/50 for innova and carens.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    I prefer the Innova in terms of quality and reliability, it has also good resale value. I'll go for the Innova

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Looks wise and feature wise, which is better innova d4d or carens LX m/T. Fc please of innova and carens. for now I think I want carens more than innova but the brand is giving me doubts. If carens is toyota i'd certainly go for it witout doubt.

Factors I like about carens:
    1. power of its engine and with VGT
    2. interior and exterior design

with innova:
    1. brand
    2. space

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    For performance and comfort, I'd go with the Carens. For space, I'd go with the Innova. Resale should favor the Innova coz of its 'T' badge. But as mentioned, if you don't intend to sell right away, resale won't play a big factor.

I think there's a thread on Carens vs. Innova on Tsikot. This might help you out a bit more.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Which do you prefer if given a chance??? Avanza, Innova or Kia Carens?