New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    just want to up this thread... i'm curious to know the answer of bro N-nigma...

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mqavila View Post
    just want to up this thread... i'm curious to know the answer of bro N-nigma...
    +1 here...

I wanna know the reason why innova sucks so that I could prove my brother wrong. I want to buy a Carens hence he keeps on insisting for an innova

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Power is far behind the CRDi pack. And the FC's not good as you'd expect, nor as spacious as it would seem from the outside.

but it gets the job done, ferrying people from point A to B. My dad drives one. 2 years everyday QC to calamba and back. Occasionally dinadala sa Malabrigo point, batangas (the roads there are really bad). Wala parin namang problema.

yun nga lang, medyo sisi sya nung lumabas the next year yung gen2 everest

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by scharnhorst View Post
    Power is far behind the CRDi pack. And the FC's not good as you'd expect, nor as spacious as it would seem from the outside.

but it gets the job done, ferrying people from point A to B. My dad drives one. 2 years everyday QC to calamba and back. Occasionally dinadala sa Malabrigo point, batangas (the roads there are really bad). Wala parin namang problema.

yun nga lang, medyo sisi sya nung lumabas the next year yung gen2 everest
    Are you refering to innova? If so, are you saying that carens has a bigger seating space compare to innova in terms of second row only.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by N-nigma View Post
    Alam mo bro, if I could turn back the clock... I should have convinced my dad to have the Carens... sadly we have an Innova. For me it's overrated, It's a mediocre car, I actually hate driving it.
    We own Innova and Carens. And I think both cars are fine and I like them. It really depends on your needs. If you need a vehicle with more passengers and cargo, go for Innova. Carens is more of, but better than, a sedan with the option to carry two more passengers in lieu of the cargoes.

:beer: [SIZE="2"]3467[/SIZE]

My Carens
    Last edited by j_avonni; March 13th, 2008 at 09:53 PM.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Mschumacher View Post
    Are you refering to innova? If so, are you saying that carens has a bigger seating space compare to innova in terms of second row only.
    yep. I'm referring to the innova.

I haven't sat in a carens yet, but the innova feels cramped at the passenger's seat. Three people in the middle is also uncomfortable, and I never want to sit in the back again.

I might be too harsh on it, but after all, it's still a minivan.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    me i had before an INNOVA G vvti... di ako happy coz yung 3rd row seat is masikip. tapos para masakay ka sa 3rd row eh you need o fold the second row seat or jump at the rear door. now i have Hyundai STAREX 3rd gen ang i'm very happy with my new ride... : )

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    innova siguro ako. something w/c i think will withstand regular trips to my father's hometown in the boondocks of northern samar

9. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by j_avonni View Post
    We own Innova and Carens. And I think both cars are fine and I like them. It really depends on your needs. If you need a vehicle with more passengers and cargo, go for Innova. Carens is more of, but better than, a sedan with the option to carry two more passengers in lieu of the cargoes.

This sounds just about right. I also thought of the Carens as more of a sedan but with the ability to carry seven passengers whenever needed. Which is exactly what I need since this car will be my main ride whenever I'm alone on my daily weekday commute from home to work and back. Then, on weekends, I can use this same "sedan" to take my wife, two kids, and yayas out on a comfortable ride to wherever we want to go.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    *Rst619, Drop by ako kanina sa [COLOR=blue! important][FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif][COLOR=blue! important][FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]kia[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] libis and nakita ko yung bago mong ride na sportage a. ano yun free sa iyo yun rain gutter? ano mga freebies mo? makukuha mo na pala tomorrow ano. Have fun on your new ride.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Which do you prefer if given a chance??? Avanza, Innova or Kia Carens?