New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    So far the best kind of seller I like are the rich ones with lots of cars. Since they have lots of cars, they do not use that car much so the mileage would be lower than a typical daily driver. And then they have a huge garage so you know the car is not left out to the elements. These folks are not after the money, they just wanna get rid of the car and get a new one. Normally these are also the ones that are more flexible when it comes to negotiations.
    Bakit ako, DD naman kotse ko pero alagang alaga siya... Hindi pa gamit. I also have a huge garage too.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    For better haggling I'll go with the direct seller.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    direct seller siyempre maraming balasubas na buy and sell agents.

Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    So far the best kind of seller I like are the rich ones with lots of cars. Since they have lots of cars, they do not use that car much so the mileage would be lower than a typical daily driver. And then they have a huge garage so you know the car is not left out to the elements. These folks are not after the money, they just wanna get rid of the car and get a new one. Normally these are also the ones that are more flexible when it comes to negotiations.
    may kilala ako dito sa tsikot 11 lang naman yung sasakyan niya may bigbike pa yung nabili ko sa kanya sariwang-sariwa low mileage pa.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Direct Seller or Buy & Sell. Which one is better?