New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Good day everyone. I know they are on different catergory. I just want to get your opinions. Current cars ko ngayon is 2012 hyundai accent mt and 2015 subaru brz mt. But i'm selling my accent soon so magiging eto na everyday car ko. I just want an everyday ride with a higher ground clearance since my other car isa brz. Gusto ko pareho yung looks niya. I already made a reservation for both cars. I just need to pick one. For the xv i got 70k discount plus the crosstrek kit. Sa navara walang discount and no free bedliner. I'll just use it from home to work and minsan pag may lakad with gf and family. Pag kelngan ko ng malaking auto mahihiram ko naman yung sa father or brother ko so I don't need a suv. Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    it depends really on your ride preferences. The XV will drive more like a car. The Navara will be more rugged.

However, a compact car will be a much better choice for a daily ride despite its lower ground clearance.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    it depends really on your ride preferences. The XV will drive more like a car. The Navara will be more rugged.

However, a compact car will be a much better choice for a daily ride despite its lower ground clearance.
    I agree with Egan on both points.

But if you want additional cargo flexibility, pick the Navara.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    If you do a lot of highway km, I'd choose the Navara. If a lot more city km the XV. Interior of the XV is tight though. Specially that rear seat.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    I dont need the bed. Who wants to drive with a huge bed in our small tight roads?

I prefer the XV for a daily...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    I dont need the bed. Who wants to drive with a huge bed in our small tight roads?

I prefer the XV for a daily...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Yep, a pickup is useful when you carry big stuff daily. Maybe something for business purposes or construction or the farm.

A small crossover like the XV will be better for city folks. However the interior of such small crossovers is a bit tighter than the current crop of compacts like the Civic or Altis or Sylphy.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    The Subaru XV will soon be replaced this year (?) ... The Nissan Navara is a more recent design ... there's also a 40T discount on the Navara ... you don't need a big car? ... the Nissan Navara is a bib, long vehicle, even longer than PPVs ... why not consider a Subaru Forester?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    I'm guessing it has to do with the price point. Both are priced at the 1.1xM level. Fozzie is nice, but srp for the entry level 2.0i is around 1.4M? There should also be an all new Fozzie coming out soon.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    The Subaru XV will soon be replaced this year (?) ... The Nissan Navara is a more recent design ... there's also a 40T discount on the Navara ... you don't need a big car? ... the Nissan Navara is a bib, long vehicle, even longer than PPVs ... why not consider a Subaru Forester?
    Saang dealer may 40k discount? Because yung 3 nissan na pinuntahan ko nag price increase ng 25k. Btw yung big car palang ibig kong sabihin is about the seating capacity sir. Incase need ko ko magsakay ng madami pwede ako makipagpalit ng auto.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    I'm guessing it has to do with the price point. Both are priced at the 1.1xM level. Fozzie is nice, but srp for the entry level 2.0i is around 1.4M? There should also be an all new Fozzie coming out soon.
    Yes my budget is around 1.2-1.3m. Yung xv after the discount is 1.278m. Na test drive ko din yung bagong impreza very nice kaso ayoko sana mag sedan ulit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast