New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    saw the CRV ad kanina sa TV... pogi naman pala eh... lalo na yung black...

sanayan lang....

and yes suburu forester... in a heartbeat... no contest...

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    aba Rav4 territory na pala price ng sport ano...so no cheap outlander to match the 4x2 crv

3. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer View Post
    aba Rav4 territory na pala price ng sport ano...so no cheap outlander to match the 4x2 crv
    yup, more people will go for the d new CRV. Thats what is happening now..
    Every now and then, dami na lumalabas na new CRV, parang kabute.....heheheh.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    could Be The Year Of Honda Cr-v 07?

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    could Be The Year Of Honda Cr-v 07?

6. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by rudyphoto View Post
    yup, more people will go for the d new CRV. Thats what is happening now..
    Every now and then, dami na lumalabas na new CRV, parang kabute.....heheheh.
    naku po dami na namang magbebenta ng second-hand CRV

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    may 1 month waiting na daw ang new CRV?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    nag order ako last week ng march... wala parin unit ko... dunno if its 1 month nga... sabi next unit daw na dumating is akin na... pero parang 1 month nang walang dumadating...

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    with regards to the waiting list - i think it's all relative - honda can be saying that there is a 1 month waiting list if they are only expecting limited units to be brought in. what i'm trying to say is demand is not solely representative of actual demand it is also directly related to the number of units that are being brought in. for examle my friend put a deposit on the new pajero but have been told that his unit will not be available til 3rd week of may or over a month since his deposit - but this waiting time is primarily due to the limited initial number of units that Mitsu brought in. Same is the case with the crv IMHO.

Based on driving experience though, i don't think that the rav4 and crv can match the driving dynamics and feature set of the new outlander

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    eto personally lang, no offense sana... The new CRV will be selling pancakes again ikanga dahil sa some major issues altho they are not really looking gud.

1.) cheapest SUV in the market with reputation (Honda)

2.) If you will chose Xtrail or CRV, kc mdyo same price range, nsa 1.15m(approx). Ang tao siyempre pipiliin ang CRV over Xtrail bcoz of the brand. ung mga santa fe, Outlander mdyo malayo na price e, 1.4m ++

3.) for me, its a NO CHOICE scenario, wala nang ibang mapili mga pilipino kaya ayan nalng bblhin nilang SUV

4.) Pasalamat Honda, overpricing presyo ng Rav4 kaya parang walang competition ang CRV, so kung Best SUV of the Year man yan, hindi rin fulfilling masyado kc there is no competition in the market.

Peace to all and have a nice day!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
d new RAV4 vs d new CRV