New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Galing talaga ng Hyundai, lahat ng companies bumabagsak pero sila hindi lang hindi bumagsak, umangat pa! At hindi rin naman totally pang low class ang Hyundai cars doon. Ang Accent at Elantra lang naman yun eh. The rest like the Lexus beating V8 Equus and Genesis as well as the Veracruz hindi na...

2. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    i live in the states, i go back and forth in the philippines. you got it back wards, mas madaming cx7 and cx9, i can barely see any korean cars out there. korean cars in the states are for low class people, while the mazda middle class. tama na ang masyadong pag praise mo sa korean cars and get your facts straight. the only korean car selling well in the states is the hyundai gc, but your precious sta fe and tucson walang pumapansin. no offense to korean car owners.

mazda is one of the biggest selling asian car company in the states, while the koreans are struggling.
    uy hinde ah. wag kayo maniwala sa kanya. i have seen it in my own eyes, napadalas kaya ako mag-shopping sa mga outlets stores sa cabazon, napaville, vacaville, jersey gardens, barstow, las vegas premium and las vegas outlets.

usually, after window shopping, i roam around a lot sa open parking lots ng mga outlets na ito. and I observe kung ano ang madalas na suv na nasa parking.

mostly nissans and toyotas and hondas and Fords and some europeans. gulat nga ako i saw tucsons and sta fes there considering na in-expect ko konti lang yun dun.

i agree pang low-cost market ang treatment nila sa Hyundai, but that's the Hyundai accent- dami doon pero yun gas version kasi ang tinde daw ng promo eh, halos pamigay na

yung mazda cx9 lang andun, cx 7 halos wala, i saw 2 or 3 pero hindi ko napansin kasi pag natabi talaga 'to sa mga suv's sa states, di mo na mapapansin. pero ang Sta FE wow, talagang fluid and design

yun forester mo nga dun, parang old car ang itsura sa pagkadated ang design. para syang cherry tiggo dito, ni hindi pinoporma ng owners. para wala lang makabile lang suv like the cheap saturns. imagine foresters fitted with brown tints, how ghastly-looking

3. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Really? According to the October 2010 sales Hyundai is #7th best selling brand in the US... Mazda is just #16... I trust numbers cause they are objective rather than what you see which is subjective...

http://www.goodcarbadcar.net/2010/11...ober-2010.html
    yeah! *foresterx, san ka ba napunta sa US, baka naman sa mga rural red neck states

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jimnyeatworld View Post
    uy hinde ah. wag kayo maniwala sa kanya. i have seen it in my own eyes, napadalas kaya ako mag-shopping sa mga outlets stores sa cabazon, napaville, vacaville, jersey gardens, barstow, las vegas premium and las vegas outlets.

usually, after window shopping, i roam around a lot sa open parking lots ng mga outlets na ito. and I observe kung ano ang madalas na suv na nasa parking.

mostly nissans and toyotas and hondas and Fords and some europeans. gulat nga ako i saw tucsons and sta fes there considering na in-expect ko konti lang yun dun.

i agree pang low-cost market ang treatment nila sa Hyundai, but that's the Hyundai accent- dami doon pero yun gas version kasi ang tinde daw ng promo eh, halos pamigay na

yung mazda cx9 lang andun, cx 7 halos wala, i saw 2 or 3 pero hindi ko napansin kasi pag natabi talaga 'to sa mga suv's sa states, di mo na mapapansin. pero ang Sta FE wow, talagang fluid and design

yun forester mo nga dun, parang old car ang itsura sa pagkadated ang design. para syang cherry tiggo dito, ni hindi pinoporma ng owners. para wala lang makabile lang suv like the cheap saturns. imagine foresters fitted with brown tints, how ghastly-looking
    how long did you stay there? how many times have you been there? tumira ka na ba don? so you've been there once or twice you think you know the place. shopping at factory outlets proves the fact that you don't know any thing, and being proud about it just shows how dumb you really are. i'm not rich nor am i saying if you shop at factory outlets your poor, it's just that if you really know any thing you can find better deals and newer items on regular malls than crappy factory outlets you go to that offers you broken sizes, old items and defects on the products. :bwahaha:

yes it is true, kahit ang forester pang low class don. at least i can accept that fact, but the subaru has more class than your korean car in the states because of it's racing heritage and being one of the most reliable car. if you brag about your korean car there people would laugh at you, kahit ang forester ko ganon din. why spend 2M+ on a car here in the philippines when i can just go to the states and buy a car that i want which will be much better than what i could buy in the philippines for the same price. that's why i only own a forester here in the philippines. pero i can brag about my other cars, no matter what country i go to and how rich the guy i'm talking to. can you?

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyeatworld View Post
    yeah! *foresterx, san ka ba napunta sa US, baka naman sa mga rural red neck states
    i live in bear brand laguna niguel ca, beside dana point beach and laguna beach. search mo sa internet kung mag kano isang bahay sa lugar na yon ito link para di ka na mahirapan.http://www.theoccoastalgroup.com/Lag...al-Estate.html
    Last edited by foresterx; November 9th, 2010 at 11:45 PM.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    ^ Hanep!

Binasag mo si OB, brad.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    :bwahaha: nakakatuwa kasi mga post niya. i just don't get why he's so proud of his all mighty car. masyadong fan boy ng stafe niya, parang all other cars are not worth it na. siguro kahit sta fe vs cayenne na pipiliin parin niya yung sta fe niya.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Yung Santa Fe lang niya, hindi Hyundai Santa Fe

Gets? :hysterical:

8. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    yup, eh pano naman yung 7 other cars niya? siguro di na niya pinapansin because of his sta fe.

Hi all!

I'll be replacing my trusty RAV4-SV this year and, based on looks alone , I like the Tucson, Sta. Fe and the CX-7.

I'm just curious. For all those who picked the Sta Fe here because of its engine/performance, would your choice be the same if it's not the diesel engine (CRDi) but just the gas variant?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    i think they'll still go with the stafe since it's bigger, more comfortable, more power and more room. the only advantage of the cx-7 is the looks and the driving dynamics.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
cx7 vs. StaFe