New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The Tribeca for me is kind of anonymous looking... sort of like a RAV4/Lexus mashup. Kung "pogi points" talaga in this class, it would be the CX9, Explorer and Pajero (yeah, have a soft spot for it)... if you want a good looking Subie, or at least a "maangas" one, it's the Legacy.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    Sorry bro but my mind is set on the legacy and cx-9, if i could buy both i will.
    Legacy na ah. Trip mo eh. hehehe
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Since gusto mo talaga ang Legacy, then the Legacy it is. Though I would suggest you take a look at the Explorer first, you might change your mind. It is the most powerful in its class after all, having a 290hp 3.5V6 engine. And Ford and various car mags around the world have been harping about its great ride and still formidable off road capabilities.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    *foresterx.. hindi na kayo kasa sa forester?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by imperialv View Post
    *foresterx.. hindi na kayo kasa sa forester?
    Kasya pa naman, gusto ko lang talaga mag palit.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    legacy wagon... :-)

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Subaru parin Legacy wagon!

Legacy. Could also consider either the Outback or the Forester over the CX-9.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    up ko lang.

just went to ford greenhills and made my reservation for a bronze or black explorer which ever becomes available first. they promised me that the latest i would get my unit is by june or july since i'm paying through their in-house financing. kind of have a mix feeling about it ever since i found out that the headlight isn't HID yet, this is a must for me considering that our roads are poorly lit and when i think about the 10% d.i. just so i can get my unit faster. thinking about checking out the cx-9 tomorrow again and getting a test drive.

anyway if ford doesn't deliver my unit by july then i'll be sure that the explorer isn't for me and i'll be torn again between the cx-9 and lgt wagon.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    HID is not a big deal. The headlights are already projectors with a cut-off. Just add the HID bulb and ballast.

-

After driving the Explorer, I still think the CX9 drives better, and it gets the ride/handling balance better, too... not as floaty at high speed or as choppy at low speed. (though the Explorer's ride is pretty decent, all things considered...).

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
CX-9 or legacy wagon?