New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    If you'll be left with just the CRV, I'd choose the Civic and Innova/Carens combo instead. Kung meron namang spare car pa, kahit older sedan, then medyo for the CRV na.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    One flaw in the new CRV is the rear pillars, its sloping rear side windows makes the rear pillars' blindspot bigger. Still, two cars are better than one. Notwithstanding what Niky said that it will also mean higher maintenance expenses. I think maintenance expenses as an issue would not be one of the priority reasons in this case, if you have over 1M and the luxury to choose your car/cars.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    In case you bought the Innova and the Carens...

Would you ever think and wonder how would you feel if you were driving the 1.280M CRV instead?

or if you chose to buy the 1.28M CRV..would you ever wonder how it feels to drive the .763M Innova or the .817M Civic?

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Granted, the CRV is nicer to drive and has a better interior than the other two, but if you want to feel really special while driving, I'd plunk my cash down on an Accord.

Mhmmm... steering that feels like a Swiss massage, plush seats... creamy suspension... yes, the butt's butt-ugly, but it's what's inside that counts.

The only issue is when you're five years down the road, the CRV would still feel special (or at least liveable), while the plastic-fantastic Carens will probably feel like a rental special (all rattly, I bet), and the Innova (which is already a bit old-fashioned), will just feel old. But when you're spending money on a diesel MPV, you're not spending it to feel pampered, you're spending it so that you don't have to spend so much on gasoline over the next few years.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
CRV vs Civic and Innova/Carens(1 vs 2 cars)