New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    based sa details, best deal IMO among the three is the Serena nga. may friend ako who regret buying a Serena but i think with proper use and maintenance, a vehicle could be fine.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    sa serena ako ....

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Serena for me too. Lamig Aircon. setup na rin ang sounds.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    ako may serena din....weeeeeeeng.
    kidding aside I have the M/T model, brought it B/N in 2002 before the VAT was applied and implemented. So far no regretsfor choosing this van vs the Honda Odyssey, the Mitsu Space Gear and others available at that time.
    All stock except the wheels and front tires.
    Last edited by tip_tipid; March 23rd, 2008 at 09:27 PM. Reason: added last sentence

5. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by tip_tipid View Post
    ako may serena din....weeeeeeeng.
    kidding aside I have the M/T model, brought it B/N in 2002 before the VAT was applied and implemented. So far no regretsfor choosing this van vs the Honda Odyssey, the Mitsu Space Gear and others available at that time.
    All stock except the wheels and front tires.
    haha nice. ask ko lang is the amp and subwoofer stock? or pina-install pa?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    the external amp if present and the subwoofer are not included in the original specs. It must have been an aftermarket installed accessories.
    If you still have the folding jumpseat at the back, it is way better to have them removed to have better legrooms and luggage space.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by tip_tipid View Post
    the external amp if present and the subwoofer are not included in the original specs. It must have been an aftermarket installed accessories.
    If you still have the folding jumpseat at the back, it is way better to have them removed to have better legrooms and luggage space.
    we dont have the jumpseat. just 2 foldable bench type rows. Its actually perfect because we're a family of 5. so we just leave the last row folded all the time, and theres a lot of room in the middle part, and still a lot of room in the tailgate part. and if all the seats are moved backward, theres a hell lot of room and it feels like youre in a stretch limo. and its also nice to have all the seats fold down as one whole bed. and since it drives like a car and has very light steering, its a perfect mom-mobile.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
CRV, Serena or Crosswind: Which is the Best deal?