The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    I'll be monitoring this thread...

2. Join Date
    May 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by LucasVN View Post
    Thanks sa mga replies, malaki b a difference ng 1.6 vs 1.8 sa gas consumption? This will be daily Pque to Makati. For example, if same lahat (traffic, driving style), ilang km/l kaya difference? ang mitsu ba every 5K maintenace or same with chevy na 10k?
    Ung civic ko almost at par sa sa 1.6 na altis ko given the same situation. Wag mo lang i floor down mas malakas talaga ung civic. I dont know aboit the chevy cruze though

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Looks like we will go to Lancer EX MX AT, hopefully next week, and as per CASA na natanungan ko, available right now is White and my wife surprisingly who will use this daily, changed her color preference to White as her first choice, her current car is Silver, and walang Gray which she really want, I've seen white na lancer but mostly GT-A, is the white of MX the same with GT-A? Hirap ba talaga maintain ang white? This will be our first white, and we previously owned black, which I think is the hardest to maintain.. same lang ba sya sa white?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Looks like we will go to Lancer EX MX AT, hopefully next week, and as per CASA na natanungan ko, available right now is White and my wife surprisingly who will use this daily, changed her color preference to White as her first choice, her current car is Silver, and walang Gray which she really want, I've seen white na lancer but mostly GT-A, is the white of MX the same with GT-A? Hirap ba talaga maintain ang white? This will be our first white, and we previously owned black, which I think is the hardest to maintain.. same lang ba sya sa white?
    I've owned white and black cars over the years.

Black is much harder to maintain than white.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    I've owned white and black cars over the years.

Black is much harder to maintain than white.
    Thanks! that's good to know ;)

6. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Sir after 1000km pa-share naman ng fuel consumption mo sa lancer 1.6 MX mo.. Balak ko din bumili nito GLX lang pero next year pa..hehe as long as wala pa mas bebetter pa sa kanya that time within the same price range. thanks!

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by nayki View Post
    Sir after 1000km pa-share naman ng fuel consumption mo sa lancer 1.6 MX mo.. Balak ko din bumili nito GLX lang pero next year pa..hehe as long as wala pa mas bebetter pa sa kanya that time within the same price range. thanks!
    Hi,

Ok I will, if alll goes well, will be driving ex mx before the week ends. crossing my finger 😉

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by nayki View Post
    Hi,

Ok I will, if alll goes well, will be driving ex mx before the week ends. crossing my finger ;)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12