New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    I went to the lexus showroom today and had a look-see. Very nice build quality indeed. I really like the RC-F !!!!!!

Now even I'm confused!!!!!!!! I don't need another coupe! But that car pushes all the right buttons for me.

Realistically though will wait for the all new rx350.
    Last edited by EQAddict; June 3rd, 2015 at 09:06 PM.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    the rc-f is a disappointment sad to say. i really liked it also when i saw it at first but when i drove it, it was really damn slow for a car with 467hp. it only looks good and that's it. the handling was terrible and the car feels like it's struggling to give more power every time you step on the gas pedal. what's more ironic is lexus is saying that this is a direct competitor of the c63 and m3 but it isn't even close to that league. it's only a little faster than an STi even though it has 167hp over the STi, a huge fail in terms of performance.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Actually i read the reviews and viewed all the comparos and tests on youtube videos as well. Its too heavy for its engine power. And it lacks torque compared to the forced induction competition. But the looks, interior, build quality, design, uniqueness and sound are amazing. I realized i cant drive that fast anyway. Pang porma na lang hahaha.

But its out of my league anyway so i will just dream.

The lexus showroom was an eye-opener for me towards the brand. Im a convert and believer now. One day sana .............
    Last edited by EQAddict; June 4th, 2015 at 10:54 AM.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Im also contemplating... quattroporte or s class... it has been months still cant choose.

Jag and bmw are out

Someone suggested that I should instead buy a quattroporte and a merc gl suv but the combined price is already close to a rr ghost (give or take a few)

This will be my first ultra high end automobile

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Im also contemplating... quattroporte or s class... it has been months still cant choose.

Jag and bmw are out
    Last edited by victorevolution; June 4th, 2015 at 11:36 AM.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2013

6. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Since you have that kind of money victorevolution then get the s-class COUPE

7. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    rc350 f-sport is a much better buy than the rcf in my opinion. same looks, same features and no need to pay extra for a mediocre performance.

*victorevolution: if it's a v6 quattroporte get the s-class but if v8 quattroporte then go with that if you want something different, fun to drive and not as common as the s-class.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    rc350 f-sport is a much better buy than the rcf in my opinion. same looks, same features and no need to pay extra for a mediocre performance.

*victorevolution: if it's a v6 quattroporte get the s-class but if v8 quattroporte then go with that if you want something different, fun to drive and not as common as the s-class.
    That's the only bad thing about the s class. Rest is awesome.

Im not into 2door or race car auto.

Was about to send a pm to you before since you own a ghibli (about to tone it down and save but what the heck, you only live once and the fact you're about to upgrade it to a q4)

9. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    *EQAddict, did you see the LFA supercar in the Lexus showroom?

My kids loved the showroom, it was hotel-like and that was a plus when I chose the IS. Bringing the car for PMS definitely is something to look forward to, hehe

10. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by gwapster View Post
    Lucky are you who can stare at the Lexus IS's front and not wonder what the designer was high on when he sketched this thing... I still can't accept the fact this design went into production.

The Lexus design would not age very well, while the more elegant looking Germans are rather more timeless, with the Benz more likely to outlast all of them. Even the interior is the same story.

But beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Who cares if others think your car is ugly as sin, as long as it is beautiful in your eyes, right? It is your car, not theirs.
    I agree with this attitude to liking things. I have the same philosophy.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast