New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Wala masyado traffic sa test drive route ng Lexus. There's a stretch where you can go pedal to the metal, hehe

2. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by bjreyesmd View Post
    Wala masyado traffic sa test drive route ng Lexus. There's a stretch where you can go pedal to the metal, hehe
    Yep its on a nice curve pa!

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Copy thanks mga boss. Exciting at mukhang sanay na din yung accompanying SA and security na spirited driving ng mga tester

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Went back with the wifey today. Drove it again and she rode shotgun. On the second drive i realized three things:

1. Its faster pala than the mustang but i attribute this to the better transmission rather than all out power.
    2. The sound is louder because its piped in artificially thru the speakers. I like the effect. Others dont.
    3. It upshifts at red line in manual mode (which i like). The mustang doesnt in manual mode so sometimes you bang against the limiter and its jarring and slows progress.

The same guy i saw in the showroom yesterday traded in his IS350 just today and got a white RC-F

Gonna get one someday
    knowing how fast you replace your cars and how many expensive cars you've already purchased, i'm sure by the end of this year or early next year you'll have an rc-f in your garage.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    knowing how fast you replace your cars and how many expensive cars you've already purchased, i'm sure by the end of this year or early next year you'll have an rc-f in your garage.
    Lol. I wish. The things that go on in a car nut's head ....... but 2 coupes will be super crazy na for me.

Hows your masserati ghibli S? I saw one in our village. Absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!! Bow ako sa iyo.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112