New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Which of the following might be best for a single guy in late 30s, etc?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mitsu Lancer EX GTA 2.0L CVT

12 41.38%
  • Ford Focus 2.0L TDCi A/T

12 41.38%
  • Subaru Impreza 2.0RS A/T (sedan)

1 3.45%
  • Subaru Impreza 2.0RS A/T (hatchback)

4 13.79%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    The Focus PCD is 100x5. ROTA carries mags in that PCD, but the selection is very limited.
    Sir, confirm ko lang kung 5x100 and not 5x108 ang PCD ng Focus.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by be989 View Post
    Sir, confirm ko lang kung 5x100 and not 5x108 ang PCD ng Focus.

yep i thought so too. 5x108 identical to volvos.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Hello all Lancer ex owners

Finally got my Lancer GTA (Orion black) yesterday (had problems with the 1st dealer so I switched). Its wicked cool! Its big, fast and just menacing. Carbon fiber trims inside. Awesome. I have a question though: I noticed that it didnt have a central door locking button in the driver's side door panel and the doors dont auto lock when the car is moving. Also, I cant seem to find the button to auto retract the side mirrors when I park, like in the Montero Sport. Arent these standard in the GTA? (the only thing lacking from this great ride is iPod connectivity )

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by donpaolo1 View Post
    Hello all Lancer ex owners

Finally got my Lancer GTA (Orion black) yesterday (had problems with the 1st dealer so I switched). Its wicked cool! Its big, fast and just menacing. Carbon fiber trims inside. Awesome. I have a question though: I noticed that it didnt have a central door locking button in the driver's side door panel and the doors dont auto lock when the car is moving. Also, I cant seem to find the button to auto retract the side mirrors when I park, like in the Montero Sport. Arent these standard in the GTA? (the only thing lacking from this great ride is iPod connectivity )
    Unfortunately there is no auto-lock function for the door locks and no dedicated lock/unlock button.

I installed a low cost 3rd party car alarm to have the auto-door lock function in my EX GLS.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Wont locking/unlocking the driver's side door lock/unlock the rest ? ...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Wont locking/unlocking the driver's side door lock/unlock the rest ? ...
    Yes it would but he was asking auto-lock when you start/drive the car. That feature is lacking but easy and inexpensive to remedy.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Sa resale value, sino ang first, second and third place?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by drich_enriquez View Post
    Sa resale value, sino ang first, second and third place?
    If you are buying a car based on it's resale value, then you should be buying either a Civic or a Corolla.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Comparisons: Lancer EX GTA vs Ford Focus TDCi A/T vs Subaru Impreza 2.0R A/T