New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    I am planning to purchase my first SUV and I prefer Toyota Fortuner. I am considering either Isuzu MUX or Nissan Terra. Please give me your opinion. thank you.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    test drive all. meron promo silang lahat so youre in luck with the discounts.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Masyado na madaming fortuner. Go with nissan terra

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by geolen6a View Post
    I am planning to purchase my first SUV and I prefer Toyota Fortuner. I am considering either Isuzu MUX or Nissan Terra. Please give me your opinion. thank you.
    I like the Terra's remote folding 2nd row. Impressive looking trick that is very handy for visitors who don't know how to fold your seats.Comparison between Toyota Fortuner 2018 to Nissan Terra SUV 190hp also means it has the most power among all of your choices, especially if the Fort and MUX in question happen to have the lower spec engines. However I do find the interior rather plain-looking, which is a biggie for me since that is where I will be sitting in.

In terms of reliability, parts availability and resale value, of course you can never go wrong with a Fortuner. Its just not the best pick in many aspects, except perhaps for off road ability and only if you are getting the 4x4.

MUX is said to be the roomiest. But is also a tad unrefined, and old compared to the competition. Engine should be bulletproof though, being the same one found in the current Euro 4 Elf trucks. I also hear that Isuzu is giving big discounts for the 3.0 variants...

Test drive before deciding!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Maingay daw makina ng terra., terra para sakin Comparison between Toyota Fortuner 2018 to Nissan Terra SUVComparison between Toyota Fortuner 2018 to Nissan Terra SUV sawa na sa Fortuner walang ka kwenta kwenta mga. Features kaylangan pa may add on gaya ng back up camera na dapat standard naman kahit base variant . Sa casa pa. Gangster ang mga presyo ng accessories, Dyuskolord! 🤦🏼*♂️

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Terra. However, depends on your checklist on why and what are your preferences in ppv. For me when i did my checklist, mas lamang si terra compared to its competitor hence i decided for terra.

Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    Terra. However, depends on your checklist on why and what are your preferences in ppv. For me when i did my checklist, mas lamang si terra compared to its competitor hence i decided for terra.

diba mukang lumang Montero yan side na yan, do you see the resemblance?

para nangyari pagkabile ng Nissan sa Mitsu Japan, pumunta yun Nissan designer sa Mitsu office, o kami na meyari ng Mitsu, akina yun mga design ng previous Montero, ganito na lang gagawin ko kasi pine-pressure na ako ng boss natin na gawing SUV yun Navarra eh

8. Join Date
    Mar 2019
    I just saw the review of Autodealph on the Nissan Terra and I like it. Plus Sir Caco does the best reviews.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    diba mukang lumang Montero yan side na yan, do you see the resemblance?
    i thought you liked monties...?

sa totoo lang, many cars look like each other nowadays..
    wind-tunnel, air-cheating, streamlined designs with controlled crush-ability...
    and cost of manufacture.
    heh heh.
    Last edited by dr. d; March 24th, 2019 at 11:56 AM.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i thought you liked monties...?

sa totoo lang, many cars look like each other nowadays..
    wind-tunnel, air-cheating, streamlined designs with controlled crush-ability...
    and cost of manufacture.
    heh heh.
    Sa sobrang obsess sa monte nya doc, halos lahat ng sasakyan parang copy na ng monte...

well, tulad nga naman sa obsess na gf/wife lahat na lang nihahalintulad kahit malayo sa katotohanan... hehe...

To Mini, kelan mo target na ma iipon ang cash pang monte?
    Baka kasi ma aabotan ka naman ng bagong issue ng monte at magbabago pa isip mo...

BTT: sir maganda din naman talaga hitsura ni fort yung lack of features tapos ang taas ng price lang yung nakaka dismaya... siguro for first car buyer pwede pa ma justify kasi yung maintenance, service and parts are the best but im not saying nissan is not. Although bago pa si terra based naman siya kay navarra which is nakaka stock na yung mga tindahan for consumable parts maliban na lang siguro sa mga slow moving parts... goodluck!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Comparison between Toyota Fortuner 2018 to Nissan Terra SUV