New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by WinLeon View Post
    Me and my wife will be buying a car. I wanted a 2008 1.3 city CTV, wife wants the jazz, Which is the better overall car?? And if we do decided to get the Jazz, Do you guys when the 2008 model will be coming out? coz i heard the engine is already a vtec. Please help
    since you are married and possibly have kids soon (you did not mention it), you would prefer the city because you may want the trunk and luggage space that you would use in carrying the baby stuff (e.g. strollers, groceries, etc.)

although the jazz has some large cargo space, you can only achieve that by utilizing the ULT seats, which means, walang makakaupo sa likod mo.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by myklvncnt View Post
    Took a lot of convincing but it was worth it.

Actually, everybody else she talked to asked why a City and not a Jazz.

Just got to wait for the phone call from the agent.

I am happy for your wife and yourself, myklvncnt!

Enjoy your new baby!

5101:pcwhack:

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Me and my wife will be buying a car. I wanted a 2008 1.3 city CTV, wife wants the jazz, Which is the better overall car?? And if we do decided to get the Jazz, Do you guys when the 2008 model will be coming out? coz i heard the engine is already a vtec. Please help
    With all due respect, you could have done yourself a favor and just read the whole thread. It's not even that long. Our answers are all there.

The recent buzz on the new GE-series Jazz is it's going to come out in LATE 2008, not in February or March.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
City vs. Jazz