New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    hehe... 2 birds with one stone? which Mazda3 variant?

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    hehe... 2 birds with one stone? which Mazda3 variant? Oh by the way, good call on E-variant... it's the most bang for buck.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Here's a formal invite for your pinsan to join clubmazda3 and teamrage.ph once he get's his mazda3. Good choice, and for him to meet up and learn more about his 3 from fellow mazda3 owners.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by mackieboy
    mazda3... want a testdrive?
    nice car... does the m3 have auto climate control? also, what's your fuel consumption? thanks

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    1.6V and 2.0R have auto climate na.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    id go with the city...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by a9828
    nice car... does the m3 have auto climate control? also, what's your fuel consumption? thanks
    yes it has autoclimate control
    fuel consumptio for my 2.0L is aorund 8-9km/l

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    HONDA CITY

I've owned a lot of cars and SUVs the past 8 years and this is the first time I get surprised everytime I calculate my own gas consumption with the City IDSI--tipid talaga. Minsan ako pa yung naaatat magpa-gas kse parang ang tagal maubos, kinakabahan ako hehehe. For me, it doesn't matter kasi gano kaganda ang car kasi madaming car na maganda kung maganda lang paguusapan---pero yung gugustuhin mo dalin lagi wherever kasi ang tipid tipid sa gas and ang lamig talaga ng aircon, laki pa ng loob, kasya lahat ng ilagay mo---that's hard to find in a car/vehicle. I like the ZX (with the wing spoiler) look on the city 2006 (I'm canvassing ZX body kits right now) and I'm sure it will be one of the best looking cars around pag nailagay na miski yung wing spoiler and nice 15" mags lang. Just my POV

I am also planning to get a Honda Civic 1.8 this 2nd quarter (in case may improvements and wala nang pila), and I considered Mazda 3 also before. Kaso when I learned na FORD product to and malakas pa sa gas, back out na ko. I've had a lot of headaches with my last Ford Explorer after 1 year of ownership and I swore never to get any other Ford product again.
    Last edited by av427; May 7th, 2006 at 09:48 PM. Reason: add

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by av427
    HONDA CITY

and I considered Mazda 3 also before. Kaso when I learned na FORD product to and malakas pa sa gas, back out na ko. I've had a lot of headaches with my last Ford Explorer after 1 year of ownership and I swore never to get any other Ford product again.
    i think you are mis-informed somewhat, the Mazda 3 is based on the Global C1 Platform that's shared by three outstanding cars like Mazda3, Volvo S40, and 2nd.Gen. Ford Focus that's available in Pinas & Europe. NA still gets just a refreshed Gen1. Focus...

Mazda3 is wholly designed and manufactured by Mazda. Ford just borrow's some of the MZR series engine & designs for their cars. And u should be proudly supporting it as we are exporting all these vehicles (except the gas guzzling SUV's) to all over South East asia! Proudly Philippine made.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yup...

buy local, saves jobs
    ==============

good call on the E Innova...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
City or Mazda 3 - help my cousin choose a car