New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Densker View Post
    good choice . seems that you wanted to avoid problematic vehicles.
    this is a study on problems per 100 vehicle (1st owned/brand new aquired)

Actually i wanted to avoid both problematic vehicles and unprofessional after-sales services

Dapat pala porsche ang kinuha ko

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    tucson is a wise choice to say the least. enjoy your new car!

3. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by the_jet View Post
    updating this thread...Got a Tucson GL CRDi over the other 3.

WHY?
    1. Tucson was already available. (with 177 horses ) and parang fate nangyari since someone backed out and the SA called me asap
    2. I really like the tucson's styling inspite of the funny looking face. (I've a solution for this, future mod)
    3. Was worried with the somewhat underpowered Forester 2.0 and need for 95 octane gas only
    4. super dami ng MS ngayon, even more than the fortuner. though im sure it's a very good buy too
    5. My barkada has the vcdi Captiva and advised me not to get one. Another friend isn't totally happy with his captiva, has quality issues daw.

In the end, choose a car kung saan ka pinaka-happy and least regrets. Sarap talaga mag car-hunting! hehe
    Thanks to everyone for the advices. HTH to other people still hunting for their piece of automotive heaven
    Sir di ka magsisi dyan. I'm driving the same one sobra talaga tulin at very responsive ang engine. yun nga lang medyo kulang sa features for its price. pero overall i'm so happy with it.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    * babkalakal & poknet: Thanks for the support!
    Mukha nga kelangan ko lagyan ng stabilizer bars kasi sobrang bilis

Kulang na features for me would be automatic folding of side mirrors and projector headlights! pati nga pala pull out na ashtray para sa coins, instead of the cupholder type na ashtray

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Sa Premium variant ng Tucson, headlights lang ang problem. Masyado talaga mahina

6. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    mga sir nag test drive ako sa MIAS kahapon nang chevrolet captiva wala ako masabi this particular variant 2.4L 2WD upgraded na flip key new instrument cluster na optitron super nice nito may green accent pati sa key insert. Super nice and smooth ok na ok features kahit base model ok naman siguro ang consumption 7-8km/L daw

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Choosing between SUVs: Tucson vs. Forester vs. Captiva vs. Monterosport