New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    cool bear

jus' chillin'
    Hehehe would be nice if the Chinese car makers name a car COPYCAT!

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Just caught my eye on the Cool Bear. Equipment, specification, design seems to be okay.

My question, and the most important of all, is how well is it built. If it is comparable to the Avanza, then it is good enough.

Well, most people are harping about the "Made in china" label. But everything seems to be made in that country nowadays----power tools, appliances, etc. even with named brands.

Basta sulit and pagkagawa.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Apple says its MADE IN CHINA but DESIGNED IN CUPERTINO CALIFORNIA. But then again the Coolbear (or Copycat as I like to call it) seems to be DESIGNED IN AICHI JAPAN

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Yes. Copycat products are all around us. From Lacoste, Crocs, and many other merchandise. As,they say it is the highest form of flattery.

Just a point---we bash those made in China, and yet we (Filipinos) patronized smuggled converted cars, wear seconds and used clothing (ukay-ukay), and use fake products.

Our Jiffy is an obvious take of the American Jeep. Our Hammer is a rendition of the Hummer.

So what else is new?

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Actually its more on the angas factor ng pinoy. Most Pinoys would opt for a 2nd hand but mas maangas vehicle than be seen in a bnew Cool Bear

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Yeah I would rather have a 2nd hand Camry than a new Coolbear. Pero kung Scion XB na bago ayos din yun... Siguro I just hate mga copycats especially yung garapalan like the Coolbear.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Mas gusto ng ibang pinoys na magown ng EK or ng EG 2nd hand but modded kaysa sa brand new coolbear.

Parang,

hey what's your ride ? Uhm ... I drive a coolbear !

vs. sa Honda's...

hey what's your ride ? I drive an EG Civic with B16A engine, moon roof blah blah blah.

:hysterical:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Chinese car worth owning