New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    is the U.S government gonna stick with new suburbans as their official truck? The new one looks like "anti-politics" and more like a pro-gangsta... something...

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by drey View Post
    is the U.S government gonna stick with new suburbans as their official truck? The new one looks like "anti-politics" and more like a pro-gangsta... something...
    The US Government doesn't have an official truck. They use all three domestic brands(GM, Ford, Chrysler/Dodge).

I'd choose the Suburban since it's bigger than the Expedition. If it was against the Excursion then the Ford gets that battle.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    for me chevy is the right one rather than ford. parehas lng naman masarap ride nila at consumption ng gas nasa driver na yun kung matakaw ka sa gas tumapak.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Neither. Both are gas guzzlers.

I'd rather have an X5 Diesel or Audi Q7

5. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    The Chevy Suburban gets my vote. Having previously owned and driven one, I'd say that it has comfortable ride, highly efficient A/C, marginally economical at 4.6 kms/liter vs. that of Exped's 4.0 kms/liter, and bigger storage capacity being longer than the Expedition.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Chevy Suburban or Ford Expedition? What would you own?