New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbullz View Post
    no brainer...getz wins!

ang spark kasi luma na yan platform na yan. matiz/atoz yan noon and now QQ :D ka edad na sila halos ng maruti alto :D
    If youre gonna get the Spark, might as well just buy the Chery QQ, basically the same as the Spark but a LOT cheaper.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    hehehe or buy a QQ then palitan mo ng emblem hehehe or hanap ka surplus panels ng spark

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Hehe, funny suggestions guys.

About the comment about me giving a long and arduous comparison before making that decision, well, that's where my decision hard earned money will go, so I have to really do a deep dive analysis, before making the final choice. Hehehe...

Also, I found a really good agent for Hyundai, PM me for details. I got such a great deal! Para makahingi me ng freebies from him, hehehehe.

I will probably make a down payment this week for my BLACK Getz, and I name him, SPARKY! hehehhe

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by malcoxx View Post

About the comment about me giving a long and arduous comparison before making that decision, well, that's where my decision hard earned money will go, so I have to really do a deep dive analysis, before making the final choice. Hehehe...

Also, I found a really good agent for Hyundai, PM me for details. I got such a great deal! Para makahingi me ng freebies from him, hehehehe.

I will probably make a down payment this week for my BLACK Getz, and I name him, SPARKY! hehehhe

Gas o Diesel?

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    The Getz 1.1 drinks gasoline, the 1.5 Version is the one that has a diesel engine. That's too pricey for me.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Did you pick out the name before you decided which car to get?
    Sparky sounds like a name for ....well, a Chevy Spark.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004

Oh, you mean this guy?

Quote Originally Posted by ringostarr View Post
    grabe first car mo palang yan mala-nobela na comparison mo. hirap ba mag-decide

if you feel like you're going to be shortchanged after purchase, sigurado spark na yun. ang liit nun sobra mince meat aabutin pag nabangga ka ng truck o kaya jeepney man lang
    Don't mind him. He's our pet troll. :hysterical:

----

Good decision. The Spark isn't a terrible car, but paying full price for the outdated Matiz chassis... ugh... the Getz is a more modern, safer and more refined car.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    mas ok ang getz for me. my cousin owns one

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Can the Getz seat 3 people at the back, or sobrang sikip na? Not biggies, mga 5'-3" slim adults. I was checking out 2 other cars for my purchase. Hindi ko isinama ang Getz kasi assumption ko na masikip na talaga for 3 people at the back. Any comments guys?

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    It's narrow. They'll fit, but they might not be comfortable. Best way to find out is to see for yourself, as specs regarding car widths don't often include how much actual shoulder and hip room is inside.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Chevy Spark vs. Getz 1.1 - HELP!