Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Oh? I'll check...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    City

i like the styling of the Aveo better though... so as its interior dash compared to the lego like inspired dash of the City.
    Dual Airbags, ABS, gated matic shifter, auto trunk release and some other minor details are quite surprising in the Aveo too.

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    City siguro kasi mas marami akong nakikitang city

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Pick a good dealer. And inspect your unit very carefully before accepting it. Many problems with after-sales services are due to factory defects (in terms of trim and paint, mostly), which some dealerships will try their best to avoid servicing (because they don't get paid for these...). Despite the bad experiences of some people, I know many satisfied City owners.
    Generally speaking with Metro Manila dealers of both these cars, are the after sales service the same? Thanks.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    They're not even the same from branch to branch for the same brand. You'll have to ask around about specific dealerships.

Chevrolet has gotten good marks in the past few months for the quality of service, but I'm still unconvinced about the mechanical quality of their products (poor fuel efficiency and ECU programming, for one). But their aftersales service packages are pretty good.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    City for me.

Aveo have recall orders in the US. I've read this in one of the sites. Is this the same Aveo sold in the Philippines? The problem cited is probably on the design....

Autos

General Motors

NHTSA Potential Affected Units: 17,676
    Model:Chevrolet Aveo

Problem: On certain passenger vehicles equipped with a 1.6-liter engine, during a severe frontal crash test, the fuel line in the engine compartment developed a fracture. In addition, the crash damage caused four short-circuits in the fuse block, the combination of which allowed the fuel pump to continue running and fuel to leak onto the ground.

Read the story
    Reader comments
    More Slide Shows

7. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    how about considering the all new 2007 toyota vios? hehe ^^

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    It's a different sized engine. I'm not sure if it's the same design as sold here.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Between the two. The Honda City.

Have you tried looking at the Getz CRDI? This is another nice sub compact car.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    practicality and resale - honda city

aveo - if you wanna be different to the sea of hondas everywhere..pero talo ka nito sa resale and parts siguro, looks ok..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
chevy aveo sedan vs honda city