New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by orly_andico View Post
    WTF izz dat yoo Engels?!!

galit na galit ka pa naman sa Honda Titty

OT i've been out of mozcom for more than a year now. William is with MDi! ditto for Migs Paraz. co-worker ng wife ko.

Engels? Nope... I just remember your name from the early pinoy hardware enthusiast / overclocking scene...

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Great review!

A bit OT but can anyone confirm the price of the Rio? motioncars quotes it at around 580k(?) but i remember getting a price list from a kia dealer quoting the price at ~640k. I can't find the dang price list so there. Thanks!

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by praetorian View Post
    Great review!

A bit OT but can anyone confirm the price of the Rio? motioncars quotes it at around 580k(?) but i remember getting a price list from a kia dealer quoting the price at ~640k. I can't find the dang price list so there. Thanks!
    I think its 580k. it was 530k only months ago. Bad move for Kia (Columbia motors).

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Sabi nung asungot sa Signet, 565k daw pag meron na silang stock.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    565k is also what I've heard. Still a good price, but kind of marginal already if they're looking to sell big.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    565k is still not bad compared to the Getz 1.4 manual.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Php565k + a little discount/promo + freebies is not a bad deal already.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Chevy has a current promo, 10k off and free LTO/chattel. No free comprehensive insurance though

But then the dealers who offer free comprehensive insurance predicate it on your availing of their in-house financing at "rape my ass" rates

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    How bad are their rates? I remember the Picanto being available at marginally good rates, but then again, it was a really cheap car when I asked... when it was still 350k.

I guess 565 is okay, considering what else you're stuck with at that price...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    re: rates: do you mean their in-house rate? I didn't get a rate for the Aveo, but they are flogging the Optra wagon at 42.9% on 48 months.

although I think the worst in house rates have got to be Ford's
    free first year comprehensive my arse.

re: what you're stuck with: Vios J? well, seriously the Getz is around that range, same for the City 'A' spec with no U.L.T. and a cheesy pillar antenna. At least it's power everything.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Chevy Aveo 1.4 Sedan Newbie Review