New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Hi guys,

Since these two mpvs have the same price range.. I would like to ask your opinion if it is safe to buy the orlando over the innova.

Here are some premise.
    1. GAS consumption is not a problem.
    2. Maintenance.. Mahirap pa ba mag maintain ng Chevy.
    3. Budget is 1.2 M
    4. A/T

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The Innova is pretty slow with the AT, but the Orlando has the same unresponsive 6AT as the Cruze.

Comfort... similar, but the Orlando is more modern.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Seen them both upclose...my vote goes to Orlando. The thing that doesnt look good for me lang ha is it's sidemirrors..almost exactly like the Carens..no offense to Carens owner..this same goes as well to them..I luv the look of Carens yun nga lang sablay ang sidemirrors. Interior and materials are way better than the new Innovas. Hopefully the issues of maintenance are a things of the past. Another plus..konti lang compare sa youll see them every corner.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    *niky: depends how you define unresponsive, I own an Orlando and I've driven a manual Innova. The Orlando beats it hands down, nagugulat pa ako minsan sa acceleration driving on Edsa and when you suddenly see an opening in a different lane na maluwag, Mabilis siya mag agaw ng lane at humabol sa likod ng pila. Sa SLEX and NLEX naman no problem, kaya makisabay sa ibang SUV. Off course I'm not competing naman with passenger cars kasi may disadvantage sila. Hehehe....

*Jiggs, yung similarity with Caren's mirrors ends with the appearance. I doubt na meron din silang power folding side mirrors. Nice in tight parking spots and pang impress sa mga nakatingin.

*ImperialV, yung lamang ng Innova over the Orlando is ride height, yung kaya isakay in terms of vertical height like say a small ref while yung orlando yung space niya is nice in terms of horizontal area and flat siya talaga. Maintenance wise I think they are better now kasi they changed management for the whole Chevy franchise and these are the same owners that are selling some other car brands although I can't recall at the moment what those are.. Feature wise maraming meron ang Orlando na wala ang Innova like yung Cruise Control, Climate Control, Auto Headlights, Auto Wipers, Traction Control and so much more. You really need to visit the showroom and look at one yourself and give it a test drive to appreciate the whole package.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Pagdating sa high tech features lamang na lamang ang Orlando and problem lang is maintenance.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    My vote goes to Chevy Orlando kahit balak namin kumuha ng Innova with regards sa features at value for money. pero pag PMS ang pinag-usapan Toyota pa rin...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Orlando for modern look and added features.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jobzsalcedo View Post
    Pagdating sa high tech features lamang na lamang ang Orlando and problem lang is maintenance.
    Hindi pa ba ok ang after sale service ng chevy ngayon? Maraming positive feed back ang naka post sa thread ng cruze ah.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    How much is the PMS for Orlando and also for the Innova?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Bago pa lang Orlando, baka wala pa tayong figures for the PMS.

Chevrolet Orlando vs Toyota Innova