New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2010
    I saw a white Colorado near MoA yesterday. I doesn't look amazing. It looks like a Hilux. Pero mas pogi ang Hilux 2012.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    When i drove my brother's colorado it got alot of second glances. Maybe the color white make it a little bland, thats why you didn't appreciate it.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Mas tested na Ford Ranger as far as durability is concerned so I would go for Ranger. Australia has a review of Colorado, you can check it out. It loses a little to the Hilux and the suspension is not very comfortable sa rough roads raw. But the interior of Colorado looks better than Hilux.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    At least all variants of the Colorado would be available now. As of now the new Ranger still only has the 2.2L base variants.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    I wonder why can't ford release all the variants while chevy can. Newly launched naman sila pareho kahit sa ibang bansa.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Any updates on these two?

7. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    I like the looks of the ranger pero how is their after sales service and warranty claims?

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetlucious View Post
    I wonder why can't ford release all the variants while chevy can. Newly launched naman sila pareho kahit sa ibang bansa.
    It could be because demand for the 3.2 exceeded current production capacity and mukhang mas mabenta naman sa SEA and Frd Ranger eh or its just a marketing ploy. Kasi a rich guy who loves ford will buy the 2.2 and then when the 3.2 arrives, trade-in na.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    And then again, there's the Mazda BT50. Rebadged Ranger and with BOTH 2.2 and 3.2 variants available upon launch.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    And then again, there's the Mazda BT50. Rebadged Ranger and with BOTH 2.2 and 3.2 variants available upon launch.
    Oo nga ano. Makes you really wonder.

Ang pangit lang kasi talaga ng harap, hindi pang-pick-up eh, kala mo kotse pa din. hehe

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
chevrolet colorado vs. ford ranger