New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Silence, Civic boy! Bet you miss it, huh?
    Slight. Hahaha! But life goes on and I'm happy

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by emms1121 View Post
    Sir GH, thank you for sharing your knowledge. Napaisip isip tuloy ako na idispose na si GSR at gayahin ko set up mo. Anyway, I'm a nissan believer. My other car is a nissan ( livina ).

If you want a Sentra toy with SR20 (de or ve) under the hood, just check out the sentra club forums for listings for current members selling off their precious B13 or B14 cars for well under P200K because of family/money reasons.

I re-listed some at the buy/sell section of www.bigbigcars.com if you care to look.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    The RS engine is good but requires a lot of TLC to avoid blowing it up.
    Just commonsense TLC... like not revving it to kingdom come when the oil gets low, not engine-braking it to 7000 rpm (rev limit is 6500), and not staying at 220 km/h for ten minutes straight...

Of course... with the same amount of mods, an SR20DE will make more power. But with the same amount of mods, even a non-Type-R K20 will blow both into the weeds. The regular Civic 2.0 MT sold here already makes around 130-140 whp (stock bhp is a claimed 155 bhp)... it shouldn't be too hard to get to 170 whp with some carefully chosen surplus Type-R parts.

It can be used on N/A engines but the power gains would be minimal at best as I have experienced. It is really worth the money only if you have a turbo engine.
    If you have a piggyback with ignition control you could possibly push the gains even further... but it would be more dangerous if you ran out of alcohol.

*EQAddict: like I've said before... 150-170 whp is doable with an MT 1.5 turbo... kaya mo naman yun...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kia Pride + B6T / BPD

bigbigcar.com Review: Chana Benni / Chang'an Ben Ben CV6

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    Kia Pride + B6T / BPD
    I would just love to see that Pride try to keep pace with me and Niky at 200++ kph on SCTEX.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
cheapest car than can make 160whp