New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    For me it's Carens... very comfortable to drive, hindi matagtag.
    For long drives, you won't feel tired, lalo na yung mga passengers mo they will feel comfortable and relax.
    3rd-row seats, fold flat for cargo / hauling use.
    Pero mababa lang ang ground clearance ng Carens, which you might consider if you are concern pag tag-ulan na at madalas mabaha yung mga madadaanan mo.

Sa Warranty: Carens (5-years or 160000KM), Innova (3-years or 100000KM)

Test drive both... to get a hands-on experience.

HTH

2. Join Date
    May 2008
    thanks for the information parang mahirap ang comparison, on the performance, brand name and comfort. at ngayon umuulan...sana medyo mataas clearance ng carens then hands down favorite. Maraming humps dito sa subdivision namin at tumataas ang tubig along ortigas ave ext during heavy rains..

Will test drive ...thanks again to the contributors...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    I happen to own both vehicles. I would say that if you are going to drive the car yourself, go for carens but if you have a driver, go for innova! Carens is way ahead in terms of driving comfort and performance. Can easily go 160kph and the ride is still very stable. Innova wins in terms of higher ground clearance and a little roomier cabin space but that's it. Hope it helps!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    How do you find the 3rd row folding seat of the Carens? Parang hindi maganda ang build quality mabilis masira imo.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    *ts
    ano napili mong ride if you don't mind kamusta nman yung nabili nyong car?

6. Join Date
    May 2008
    I am still weighing my options right now because of the cost of the car. My thought is "would I be happy spending 1M"? I would like to feel good in buying this car and will use it for more than 5 years.

Kaya heto ako, nag-iipon for tucson or sportage diesel na...

nangaling na ako dyan.. eto kita naman pinili ko...

why..

69T down, 22025/mo, stock LX-AT unit, 1.1M ang insured value (alam naman nating 949T nalang ang bago diba?), and kaya sibakin kahit anong ricers along the road...including yang mga innova na yan.. and will put up a fight with any SUVs na magtatangka mag-angas sa yo sa kalye...

at eto--- dito lang ako nakatikim ng 18km/l FC on mix-urban highway drive!

pero ang concern lang is, needs a bit more ground clearance and needs more road holding to match the power specially when you'll play at sumulong highway, ung daan pababa mula antipolo to teresa, manila east road, kennon road, marcos highway, etc..

8. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    *ts if your planning pala to spend 5yrs. on a car then go for the new sta fe diesel 4x2 para makamura ka wag na yung 4x4 if your not into offroading,mag ipon ka na lng muna and wait for the reviews on the new owner of sta fe if maganda then go!
    I think HARI will bring the all new sta fe this coming march or april.
    Better wait na lng talaga para masulit mo yung perang pinaghihirapan mo at makabili ka ng magandang car na good to go for 5years at may warranty din w/in that years.
    Huwag na yung tucson or sportage baka kailangan mo more space in your ride for the future.

Hope this will help.

9. Join Date
    May 2008
    Thanks for the info.hmmm sta fe...then 4x2...ok...price naman.. let us see...thanks again

10. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    *ts, anu na napili mo?out na ang 2013 carens pati santa fe dumadami pagpipilian lalong humihirap mamili hehe

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Carens or Innova Diesel