New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    wow didn't know the a-line was that bad, i guess that's what they got for making fan boys around the world mad for making an A/T STi. did you put it in sport sharp mode?

anyway the RA sure is a good car but the problem for me is it's price, it's just too damn expensive. if i want a fun daily driver for that price i'd get the legacy which is a better daily driver than the RA and has more features, and if i want a fast car i'd get the STi or a 2nd hand evo which would be much faster than the RA. if mitsubishi lowers the price to match the wrx and gc price then that car would convince people like me to consider one. since the wrx is a choice for raw performance while the gc is a choice for a fun daily driver with great features and the RA is a combination of both.

btw is there a website or magazine where we can read the whole story on this? this would surely be a great read regardless of who wins.
    Handicap talaga ng Mitsu yung price... but personally, it's a personal thing... there are some people who can be swayed by the creature comforts and performance it gives within a compact package... others will want a midsizer or an STi. On-paper, talong-talo siya, but in the real world, it kind of grows on you.

The GC, shame... no new variant. It could have probably kicked butt also... even with the AT, it's a good drag-car. Loves to be torque-braked. I do wonder how such a wide car would do in the slaloms, though.

Kotse is the official website of PCOTY, but those of us who write on the internet can write about our individual experiences. Can't write about actual technical testing and numbers, since that's property of the CAGI, but I can tell you, I had a blast. Lots of good cars in this year's group.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by isa1023 View Post
    AFAI remember, Subaru got the last two grand awards for 2008 and 2009.

Now I wonder if it's Subaru again.

Legacy GT as COYP 2009 when I rarely see it even on progressive cities' streets?

Anyway, I'm guessing it'll be the Tucson this time for the People's Choice.

I'm seeing a lot more Legacies these days, but of course it won't come to the point where you see as many of them as Accords or Camries (sp?) on the roads. Regardless, it's well deserving of last years COTY award. It's an awesome car, practical and ridiculously fun to drive.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Car of the Year Philippines, 2010