18 24.00%
  • Ford Focus 1.8 A/T Hatch

7 9.33%
  • Honda Civic 1.8 A/T

12 16.00%
Page 9 of 57 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Ms. aileen, I agree with mbeige. The opinion of the people here will very subjective. Mostly their own choices from the list you provided. Many tried to be objective by checking your public profile since you are a newbie but there was none. And most, if not all, do not know you personally. So I think most responders will base their reply on the information you made available in this thread and what the people here thinks is your personality.

At the end of the day, it will still be your own choice based to your liking. It is also possible that you may already have a choice, and just trying to get other people's opinion para ma-satisfy ka.

But, isn't this the fun of forums like this? Welcome to tsikot.com!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Huling hirit.

Pag sakay mo sa driver's seat please take note that the Mazda 3 has excellent view of the road ahead.

The seats can be adjusted so that it can boost your "height" when seated. I dunno kung meron sa Civic and others, pero isa yan sa mga nagustuhan ko lalo na sa facelifted na 3.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I can't remember if I replied here before. But, there's no such thing as a girl's or guy's car. That said, Civics are a sensible choice. Lemons are relatively uncommon, good gas mileage, nice looks, ease of maintenance. I see a lot of Civics whenever I passed by the U of Arizona campus. That may indicate something.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Aileen View Post
    Thanks sa mga reply. question lang.. anong meron sa Honda 1.8? bkt sya bagay sa mga girls? actually walang kaso sakin ang mga resale value. mas gusto ko yung style and convenience and syempre fuel effecient. but kaya ko ring isacrife yung fuel effeciency if worth it yung car. I dont plan to use the car every day since for me mas ok parin mag commute, cguro once or twice a week ko lang sya gagamitin. hehehe.. By the way im currently driving a 06 model toyota corolla manual 1.6L

By d way may friend akong girl she bought last year a mazda 3R 2.0L and satisfied naman sya.
    The Honda 1.8L a/t is a good choice because it is a comfortable car to drive, spacious interior, decent power from the engine and can give respectable fuel economy if driven correctly.

The Mazda3 2.0L is a good car too but it might consume more gasoline (with a 2.0L vs 1.8L) than you would be willing to pay for as the prices of fuels is still going up. One note of the Mazda3, I find the seats uncomfortable in longer drives, especially the rear seats.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    actually gusto ko whole package na, ok lang kahit may power.. medyo sporty kc akong girl di ako yung super feminine girly type hehe
    If you are more of the sporty type, you might like the Honda Civic 2.0L instead of the 1.8L variant.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Ok i was talking to my cousin a while ago and she is looking for a new car so she asked me what looks good and great on gas. Well, unfortunately she likes the Civic coupe and her second choice was the Mazda 3.

So i guess it's the Civic vs. Mazda 3. Take both cars for a spin and break it down on what you really like then list the pros and cons of each car, their weaknesses, and etc.

Goodluck!

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    ahmm comment lang, it isn't fair comparing a mazda 1.6 with honda civic 1.8... try comparing an apple to apple... like mazda 3R 2.0 and honda civic 2.0... kc malaki ang diff ng mazda 1.6 sa 2.0
    UGh.. I think I'm well aware of that, because Ive driven 3.0s 2.sumthings as well as the 1.6 and 1.8 ...and I know the difference.and if I'm not mistaken I did indicate "based on looks alone.."

Ive been using honda cars since I was 16 and I haven't had any major probs.Although I can still use the mazda everyonce inawhile I don't use it often because my bumble bee makes me happy lol
    and I chose mine because I have been made to choose a personal car that I intend on using every single day so I needed something very fuel efficient that'd be like my own two feet that could take me anywhere because Im not that good in crossing the street seryoso lol :rofl:
    Choose something based on your own needs and something thatd make you happy.

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Thanks sa mga reply. question lang.. anong meron sa Honda 1.8? bkt sya bagay sa mga girls? actually walang kaso sakin ang mga resale value. mas gusto ko yung style and convenience and syempre fuel effecient. but kaya ko ring isacrife yung fuel effeciency if worth it yung car. I dont plan to use the car every day since for me mas ok parin mag commute, cguro once or twice a week ko lang sya gagamitin. hehehe.. By the way im currently driving a 06 model toyota corolla manual 1.6L

By d way may friend akong girl she bought last year a mazda 3R 2.0L and satisfied naman sya.

nalilito ako bakit bibili pa ng car e kung matatambak lang sa garahe? yaman siguro ni papa at walang mapaglagyan ng pera

pero kung saan ka masaya. suportado ka namin dito
    Last edited by bunge; October 8th, 2007 at 01:38 PM.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hey Guys! help! I'm a girl, nasa early 20's.. may plan ako to buy a brand new car eto ang mga choices ko...

Honda Civic 2.0L A/T
    Ford Focus Hatch 2.0L petrol M/T
    Ford Focus Hatch 2.0L gas A/T
    Mazda 3R 2.0L A/T

or

Honda Civic 1.8 A/T
    Ford Focus Hatch 1.8 A/T

Nu bang magandang car para sa babae?
    try to visit also the casa for all the selection you mentioned to get a closer look, then follow your heart which one ang matipuhan mo...and take note also all the inputs na na post dito. iba kasi yung personal mong makita ang exterior/interior/features ng isang oto.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    i remember driving the new civic and i can't see the front kasi nakalubog yung hood... other than that i like the new civic 2.0

Page 9 of 57 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
Which car would fit a girl like me?