New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



View Poll Results: Best car for a sporty girl in early 20's

Voters
75. You may not vote on this poll
  • Honda Civic 2.0L

    14 18.67%
  • Ford Focus 2.0 M/T (diesel) Hatch

    14 18.67%
  • Ford Focus 2.0 A/T (gas) Hatch

    10 13.33%
  • Mazda 3R 2.0L

    18 24.00%
  • Ford Focus 1.8 A/T Hatch

    7 9.33%
  • Honda Civic 1.8 A/T

    12 16.00%
Page 22 of 57 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 570
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    197
    #211
    Quote Originally Posted by erickdpogi View Post
    Ah, really, that's nice to know. Have you decided on which to buy? I hope by now, you've narrowed your choices to at least two or three? Have you seen the pics I posted here (the Civic Type-R and Civic Mugen RR).

    Well to get a feel of that sports car, get the civic or focus.
    narrowed to focus 2.0 gas, civic 2.0 and mazda 3R... kelangan ko muna mag visit sa showroom para makapamili, nwei gusto ko tlaga ng focus kc hatchback sya kaso tonic blue ang gusto kong color which is wala sa A/T, but meron sya sa M/T.. nagtataka lang ako kung bakit inalis nila yung moonroof=( ang gusto ko lang sa focus, compact sya tapos may cup holder yung passengers seat, may aircon din yung passengers seat, plus may parking sensor. ang ganda pa ng logo na Ford sa Mags nung gulong, hahaha... adjustable yung seat kaya madaling makita yung hood..5yr warranty... dko lam kung bakit nag promo sila ng ganon... natatakot lang ako baka mamya problematic yung car.. so far wala pa naman akong naririnig na major problem about focus hatch

    well.. diko lang alam, baka bias lang ako since ford dealer palang yung napupuntahan ko


    Question lang, pwede ko ba tlagang pa bago yung color nung car if ever na gusto ko ex tonic blue.. di ba dangerous yun kc di na orig yung paint? may idea ka ba kung magkano yung mga ganon

  2. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    1,082
    #212
    Mazda 3 2.0R would be my vote. its still stunning after all these years. white or red panalo!

  3. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    197
    #213
    Quote Originally Posted by kyle618 View Post
    Mazda 3 2.0R would be my vote. its still stunning after all these years. white or red panalo!
    oo nga eh whenever i see one mazda 3R napapa WOW! parin ako, lately ko lang na appreciate yung design nya, maganda pala, yun nga lang di ko type yung interior. By the way, leading na ng one point ang mazda as of the moment

  4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    234
    #214
    Quote Originally Posted by Aileen View Post
    narrowed to focus 2.0 gas, civic 2.0 and mazda 3R... kelangan ko muna mag visit sa showroom para makapamili, nwei gusto ko tlaga ng focus kc hatchback sya kaso tonic blue ang gusto kong color which is wala sa A/T, but meron sya sa M/T.. nagtataka lang ako kung bakit inalis nila yung moonroof=( ang gusto ko lang sa focus, compact sya tapos may cup holder yung passengers seat, may aircon din yung passengers seat, plus may parking sensor. ang ganda pa ng logo na Ford sa Mags nung gulong, hahaha... adjustable yung seat kaya madaling makita yung hood..5yr warranty... dko lam kung bakit nag promo sila ng ganon... natatakot lang ako baka mamya problematic yung car.. so far wala pa naman akong naririnig na major problem about focus hatch

    well.. diko lang alam, baka bias lang ako since ford dealer palang yung napupuntahan ko

    Question lang, pwede ko ba tlagang pa bago yung color nung car if ever na gusto ko ex tonic blue.. di ba dangerous yun kc di na orig yung paint? may idea ka ba kung magkano yung mga ganon
    Cost cutting and to give way for the top of the line TDCi of course. FYI, the Civic also exhibits the adjustable seats ride height that the Focus and the mazda 3 has. For the civic's hood, Even grannies had a good time in bumper to bumper traffic in alabang-zapote and that is serious traffic, so you wont be having any trouble with it, we have lots of female members who don't complain about it. You also have a very panoramic view of the road with the civic IMO. What is the moon roof for anyway? IMO, moonroofs and sunroofs are for countries that aren't that hot, its more of an aesthetic thing than functionality, you're in a tropical country, it's freaking hot nowadays even if you tint it. You're even more prone for Car Carnap since it's easier to break the glass from above.

    As for the change color? hmmm, for honda, it's about 30-35k plus the processing at LTO.

    As for the Focus TDCi, it doesn't have rear a/c vents (cost cutting reasons again).

    Anyway, put it this way, 5 years from now, how reliable is the car for you? Any proof that it won't let you down from the start to the day you're gonna let it go? IMHO, just seeing those old EG hatchbacks and EK Civics roam the street and still appeal to majority of the people is a big testament.

    Think about it. The cost to maintain these cars don't deviate that much. I'd say, it's even more expensive to maintain Ford (my ex had a lynx ghia), Think also of the aftermarket support you're getting into. Three years from now, after your warranty expires, will you be able to have massive modifications with those brands if your planning to? And by the way, The easiest to tune to racing form is the Civic. Yet again, some of the best JDM engines come from Honda.

    If you're going to Honda Makati, I can/may accompany you since I'm also in limbo between the CRV 2.0 mt and a Tucson. I'm also going there to visit my FD w/c is on rehab.

  5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    234
    #215
    Quote Originally Posted by Aileen View Post
    oo nga eh whenever i see one mazda 3R napapa WOW! parin ako, lately ko lang na appreciate yung design nya, maganda pala, yun nga lang di ko type yung interior. By the way, leading na ng one point ang mazda as of the moment
    Let me get straight to you ma'am, without being rude. I am honestly saying to you that do test drives than basing you're decision on such biased polls. It's like believing the political polls too that we all know are rigged. I personally vote for the TDCi since in your case, you have the money (in your case, it's your dad), get the best deal, the question is, can you maintain it? these brands aren't that cheap to maintain FYI.

    We at tsikot are here to help and provide necessary information to you so to help you from choosing. May it be the Civic, the 3 or the Focus who's on the lead in doesn't really matter. It is still your personal choice which will prevail in the end.

    I for one would like you to buy an FD, but I wont bash other brands (you can check every post that I have) just for the sake of me having the edge over the others. If it's information you want, information you get.

    Last edited by erickdpogi; October 9th, 2007 at 10:08 PM. Reason: edit

  6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    197
    #216
    Quote Originally Posted by erickdpogi View Post
    Let me get straight to you ma'am, without being rude. I am honestly saying to you that do test drives than basing you're decision on such biased polls. It's like believing the political polls too that we all know are rigged. I personally vote for the TDCi since in your case, you have the money (in your case, it's your dad), get the best deal, the question is, can you maintain it? these brands aren't that cheap to maintain FYI.

    We at tsikot are here to help and provide necessary information to you so to help you from choosing. May it be the Civic, the 3 or the Focus who's on the lead in doesn't really matter. It is still your personal choice which will prevail in the end.

    I for one would like you to buy an FD, but I wont bash other brands (you can check every post that I have) just for the sake of me having the edge over the others. If it's information you want, information you get.


    Yep, everyday ko yang pinag iisipan

  7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    4,058
    #217
    Ma'am Aileen, ako na po in behalf of tsikot.com, ako na po mismo humihingi ng pasensya kung sakali mang naipost ang pic mo publictly dito sa tsikot without your consent.

    kung sino man nagpost ng pic ni ma'am aileen... you should be man enough to ask for an apology.

  8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    234
    #218
    Quote Originally Posted by jedi View Post
    Ma'am Aileen, ako na po in behalf of tsikot.com, ako na po mismo humihingi ng pasensya kung sakali mang naipost ang pic mo publictly dito sa tsikot without your consent.

    kung sino man nagpost ng pic ni ma'am aileen... you should be man enough to ask for an apology.
    OT: Sir Jedi, I think the one who posted the pic, already made an apology but I think it wasn't handed out clearly to ms. Aileen.

    Anyway, Ms. Aileen, when are you planning to visit Honda? I can show you the big difference from the other brands.

  9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    197
    #219
    Kalimutan na natin yung sa pic, i think nabura na. tama ba? (sana)..nwie sa Friday ako pupunta, kasama family ko, 2 vechicle ang plan naming bilin isang car(for me) at isang SUV (pang family)... basta before the end of the year i'll buy one.. ang tagal naman kcng ilabas yung bagong toyota altis, sabi nila mukha naraw camry.. but i think sa feb 08 pa un ilalabas, tentative pa

  10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,743
    #220
    mahirap kalimutan. di ko pa nakikita. hahaha. ano yung friendster? parang hi-5 ba yun?

Which car would fit a girl like me?