• Ford Focus 1.8 A/T Hatch

7 9.33%
  • Honda Civic 1.8 A/T

12 16.00%
Page 19 of 57 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Aileen View Post
    Lam mo konti nalang ma coconvince mo na ko sales executive ka ba? hehe.. first choice ko tlaga is ford focus, pero nung nabasa ko mga comments about mazda and civic naguluhan ako, parang gusto ko narin... hehehe. di ba mahirap idrive ang civic kc hindi ko makikita ng gano yung hood?
    I'm not a sales executive, I'm just your friendly neighborhood honda boy.

Here are glimpses of the JDM FD2 Civic Type-R. Good Lord!

wait until you see the Mugen RR.

Anyway, It's Civic 1.8/2.0 or Focus TDCi (better late than never, I suppose).

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Ang hirap pumili nakaka baliw

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Chua_Riwap: Stick to the topic and stop posting other member's photos without their consent!

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Aileen basahin mo muna thread na to http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...light=civic+fd

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Rule of thumb:

This is a public forum. Your giving them access to view your Friendster account is your own fault. Next time keep your private information private, use private messaging and the like. This is for your own safety. Now, people you do not know already know a lot about you.
    Last edited by mbeige; October 9th, 2007 at 04:48 PM.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Sir mbeige is right. At least, lessons are learned from this event.

anyway, here's the promised pic of the Mugen RR, you might not get it, but a body kit copy from A-toy or any shop there might do you some good on the kit.

It depends on your taste. You say, you lean more on "drag" racing? Get the Civic 2.0.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mbeige View Post
    Rule of thumb:

This is a public forum. Your giving them access to view your Friendster account is your own fault. Next time keep your private information private, use private messaging and the like.

Now, people you do not know already know a lot about you.
    friendster is not a private thing that is why it is open for public view... ok lang naman mag "view", i just can't understand why some so abusive and that they are happy seeing other people being embarassed...

Anyway I've learned my lesson and i already changed my email add..

Advice ko lang sa mga fellowmen treat people fairly. Respect begets respected...

OT:

Quote Originally Posted by mbeige View Post
    Rule of thumb:

This is a public forum. Your giving them access to view your Friendster account is your own fault. Next time keep your private information private, use private messaging and the like. This is for your own safety. Now, people you do not know already know a lot about you.
    +1

BUT....taking pic from that certain social network site and post it here IS intolerable.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Aileen View Post
    friendster is not a private thing... ok lang naman mag "view", i just can't understand why some so abusive and that they are happy seeing other people being embarassed...
    :ot: Ms. Aileen, not all tsikoteers are good natured. Some are there to do some damage, some are there to help.

Going back to the topic, have you seen both pics of the Civic Type-R and the Mugen RR? There is even a modulo concept/theme from the casa itself.

Anyway, if you're planning to buy a civic, if it's ok with you, kindly check our website: it's www.teamfd.com.ph (TeamFD is the only official 8th Gen civic subgroup of HCP) and surf to your heart's content about the feedback of the owners of the FD civic. I think it's best for you to check also the other sites of those who own different cars like Ford Club Philippines and Protegetech. Different clubs at least have definite expertise on to the cars discussed here.

We, the Tsikot community will provide you an in depth overview of the cars you have in mind. Some of us may be part of those club like me for example and as a satisfied owner and driver, I will recommend you the best thing I experienced from all of the choices and that is of course pretty obvious.

Let it be also a lesson for you not to disclose any private information on a public forum just as sir mbeige mentioned earlier. I advise you to change your friendster status to private viewing also so that at least, this kind of problem will be avoided in the future.

just my two cents for you.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Syuryuken View Post
    Aileen basahin mo muna thread na to http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...light=civic+fd

Sa totoo lang i have the exact same dilemma as Ms. Aileen 3 months ago. The Mazda and Civic were my top two choices.

The link above made me take home my Mazda 3.

Maybe its an isolated case, but upon visiting a honda dealership yung naka display na Civic na habanero red 1.8 may chip yung pintura malapit sa rear bumper tapos kita na yung lata.

Sabi ko: "Holy ****...nasa dealership pa lang may diperensya na yung pintura...paano pa kaya pag nilabas ko na ito."

If not for the "possible" paint quality issue of Honda, i would have been urging you to go and get one.

Saka I believe that you will not be racing your car with every car you see on the road, more so you will most likely keep it stock (typical of lady owners). Plus yung "personality" mo na gusto mo stand out ka.

Then Ford > Mazda > Civic is my vote.

Which car would fit a girl like me?