10 13.33%
  • Mazda 3R 2.0L

18 24.00%
  • Ford Focus 1.8 A/T Hatch

7 9.33%
  • Honda Civic 1.8 A/T

12 16.00%
Page 55 of 57 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657 LastLast
    ei aileen, madali ba ang pag-atras ng focus? test driven once, pero parang bitin sa makikita mo sa glass,e...

or sanayan lang?

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by alwayz_yummy View Post
    ei aileen, madali ba ang pag-atras ng focus? test driven once, pero parang bitin sa makikita mo sa glass,e...

or sanayan lang?
    madali lang aside from my parking sensor, nakikita naman kagad yung likod. focus sports ba tinest drive mo? yung aking kc focus sports hatcback, madali naman, mas nadadalian ako compared to sedan cars.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    how about the Suzuki Swift
    kinda sporty and compact

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Hehehe, ganda ng kotse pero huli na ang lahat. Nasa chapter 24 na tayo, chapter 1 pa lang siya.

[SIZE=3]Welcome to tsikot.com, iRevoLution_mo![/SIZE]

Enjoy posting!

5. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Aileen View Post
    xxx
    Those who buy Ford are those people who are not playing safe. Actually i noticed that most of Ford buyers are those who buy car based on their want not primarily on their need. Convenience rather than Savings coz at the end of the day, its all worth it
    Ford is still one of the biggest automaker and have a lot of models to choose from. To cater those buyers who are playing safe in terms of fuel efficiency, they have rolled-out the Focus TDCI or even the Everest which IMO "feel safe" to own.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ooba99 View Post
    Hehehe, ganda ng kotse pero huli na ang lahat. Nasa chapter 24 na tayo, chapter 1 pa lang siya.

[SIZE=3]Welcome to tsikot.com, iRevoLution_mo![/SIZE]

Enjoy posting!
    haha!.. may bad.... pero in case a change of mind lang...

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by teeyoh View Post
    Ford is still one of the biggest automaker and have a lot of models to choose from. To cater those buyers who are playing safe in terms of fuel efficiency, they have rolled-out the Focus TDCI or even the Everest which IMO "feel safe" to own.
    Yea what i mean about "not playing safe" is yung u'll gona buy the brand kahit na may mga naririnig kang negative comments and kahit na alam mong mababa ang resale value and konti lang ang bumibili compared to other cars. Kc di ba toyota has the biggest marketshare here in the Phil coz most people would buy it for necessity and iniisip din nila na madaling ipagawa dahil kahit saan ka magpunta available ang mga parts unlike Ford, i guess those who buy Ford cars are those people na talagang willing to take the risk that is what i mean

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Nakakatakot buying a Ford... what? A Ford gasoline SUV? A Ford diesel SUV? A Ford car?

Ford's current line-up is not all built by the same company.

Their Explorer and Expedition are built by Ford of America. They're much improved, but I wouldn't buy one... too much of a hassl.e

The Ranger and Everest are built in Asia. They're Mazdas underneath. Much better value for the money.

The Focus is engineered by Ford of Europe (in Germany). The engine is a Peugeot, and the chassis and suspension are shared with Mazda and Volvo. It is not related to any of the trucks in any way except that they are being sold by the same company.

It's like saying "di nakakatakot bumili ng Toyota" if you buy an Avanza, because it's a Toyota... without knowing that it's actually a Daihatsu underneath...

------------------- >>> sabi ni Sir Niky sa isang thread.. hehehe kaya naman masaya ako sa pinili kong car

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    hi aileen howdy nowadys?..

musta na so far? at kamusta na si Aizeel? [SL > silver ladayofManawag]

how's the fuel, comfy, etc. compared doon sa masda3 ng friend mo ano-ano ang diff. any pros and cons comment/s?.. kwento mo na as much as you can surely a lot here are interested. hehehe.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    S L O M [Silver Lady Of Manawag] di ba ok?... hehehe.
    sounds masculine pa. ([SIZE=1]kaso lang marami ibig sabihin eh. isa na doon ang Sticking Leeches On Myself.)[/SIZE]

Which car would fit a girl like me?