• Ford Focus 1.8 A/T Hatch

7 9.33%
  • Honda Civic 1.8 A/T

12 16.00%
Page 11 of 57 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by aizen View Post
    one more thing if you can wait until December I hope ilabas na nila yung LANCER EX .. it is better looking than Mazda 3 and Honda ... it has thi sfeatures I hope ito din labas nila ..

1. great looks sporty at matapang kasi singkit .. Shark look
    2. choose between shift stick or paddle shifter
    3. 4B11 2.0L Mivec Engine produce s 155PSI * 6,000 rpm
    I think she's not open to this one... Oh well, malaki pa naman ang discounts ng Mitsubishi. Plus baka you get, 900watt Rockford Fostgate, Paddle Shifters, and more, more, more... Di lang show-off kung lalabas ka ng oto, show off rin sa mga audiophiles.
    iam3739.com

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by claRkEnt View Post
    i wonder if a newbie with a handle of "boknoy" would receive responses like this...

OT: And why not...if boknoy is a gurl and good looking sa friendster pics.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Hi again! To answer ms. Aileen's inquiry about comparing the 1.6 mazda3 to the 1.8 honda civic, in the first place, it's both the base model (wala naman 1.6 ang honda unless you wanna go a generation before the FD and wala naman 1.8 ang mazda3). It depends on you wether you'll keep it stock for a very long time or pimp it to your heart's content. As for me, I wasn't that keen on buying a honda before. I am a toyota fan, and still is. But, that didn't detter me from buying a civic. And look now, I'm one those who advise you to get it. And oh boy! comparing the mazda3 2.0 to the civic 2.0? hehehe, I'd rather see you compare the new Focus TDCi to the Civic 2.0. That is more evenly match. In terms of speed? You can outrun a 2.0 mazda3 with a 1.8 (i did. , open road skyway, sabi nila sluggish talaga ang transmission), sometimes, I do wonder bakit digital ang speedometer ng fd IMO, mas maangas at mayabang talaga ang honda civic, kahit anong generation pa yan lalo na kung EK series (love that JDM ek9 hatch).

IMO din lang, if you're planning to keep it for a very long time, in terms of reliability, Honda is one of the top brands. Car of the Year! one of MotionCars' best review jap sedan.

Tuneability? We're just waiting for Speedlab to post the result ng installation ng Unichip, and they're expecting more from it too, Supercharger, turbocharger and nitrous.

Aesthetics? There are tons there, Mugen, Spoon and Modulo, marami pa iba dyan, whatever theme you prefer.

sometimes I forget that I'm only driving a "regular" sedan.

just two cents again.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by claRkEnt View Post
    i wonder if a newbie with a handle of "boknoy" would receive responses like this...
    Ha-ha! Ayos.........

Ma'm Aileen, basta pag nakabili ka na ng ride mo, picture ha, syempre kasama ka na roon.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by drey View Post
    I think she's not open to this one... Oh well, malaki pa naman ang discounts ng Mitsubishi. Plus baka you get, 900watt Rockford Fostgate, Paddle Shifters, and more, more, more... Di lang show-off kung lalabas ka ng oto, show off rin sa mga audiophiles.
    Ow thats too bad ... well she might change her mind when she sees one hehehe ...

well i hope ilabas nila lahat nung pinakit nung car show .. kasama yung sounds and everything nice .. with the package price they promise ... yup alam ko marami pa add ons and i hope hindi na nila bwasan yung pinakita nila ...

6. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Sporty girl ka ba kamo, vote ko from your selection, e di yong pinaka-mabilis: Ford Focus 2.0 M/T (diesel) Hatch

Though not sure if may problems pa sa Focus diesel since 1st iteration pa lang ng Focus yata yan. I think 6-speed yan, with lots of torque.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    From your choices, I presume ang priorities mo to besportinessreliabilityconvenienceKung tama ang order ko ng actual priorities mo, I'd get either the Focus MT or the Civic 2.0 MT. Based on their reps, reliability would probably go toward the Civic but the ride would probably go to the Focus. But since mukhang mas mataas ang priority mo sa reliability (based on the brands), I'd go for the Civic -- just get from Caloocan (top dealer choice here) or QUezon Av (2nd top dealer choice).

8. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    kung medyo malaki nga lang budget mo makakakuha talaga ng sportier look like . Nissan 350z which cost around 3.5 M and Lancer Evo 9 which cost aroun 2.5 M ..mas mhal pa ang eclipse kaysa Evo yung lang yung napansin ko sa mga Mitsu dealers.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Volvo C30 na lang.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by a4Tech View Post
    Huling hirit.

Pag sakay mo sa driver's seat please take note that the Mazda 3 has excellent view of the road ahead.

The seats can be adjusted so that it can boost your "height" when seated. I dunno kung meron sa Civic and others, pero isa yan sa mga nagustuhan ko lalo na sa facelifted na 3.

meron din ang Ford Focus ng ganito feature

Page 11 of 57 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
Which car would fit a girl like me?