18 24.00%
  • Ford Focus 1.8 A/T Hatch

7 9.33%
  • Honda Civic 1.8 A/T

12 16.00%
Page 4 of 57 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    serious? nakaka intimidate ba? hmmm, kc yung classmate kong girl may 2.0 na mazda white yung may moon roof, nung una di ko pinapansin, hehehe, maganda pala yun, iniisip ko nga if bibili ako nung tapos gray yung akin then gigimik kami na dala yung car namin...wow! parade... hahaha... iniisip ko nga mag ford para maiba naman =p pero dahil nananalo ang honda sa poll i'll think about it

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Aileen View Post
    ic, kc if honda ill pick the white pearl coz that's my birth stone.. hehe.. kaso di ba medyo malapad yung honda, ayaw ko ng malapad =( pero cge i'll check sa fri.
    White pearl is only available for the 2.0S up. If you're consider buying the 1.8 variant, the only available colors are Red, Black, Bluish Silver and Silver. There was a limited edition color: carbon bronze metallic for the 2.0 M/T.

Pango? That I dunno. It's supposed to be aerodynamic so it must be pointy actually.

Wide Body? The Mazda3 looks even wider than the FD. Check the specs, once you get inside, you'll feel cozy and that the grade of material is superb compared to mazda 3 even for the 2.0.

that's my civic by the way.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    wanna see the best looking dash panel gauges?

check this out! I'm at high beam that time.
    Last edited by erickdpogi; October 7th, 2007 at 11:44 PM. Reason: typo

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007

Ain't she a beauty? Go get the new 2.0 na SUBLIME GREEN.

Guaranteed to make heads turn, and i think 1 per dealer lang ito (read: Limited edition).

At least hindi gaano karami ang naka 2.0 R and with MOONROOF pa.

PM me so i can give my SA's number sa Mazda GH.

Aileen, i think you already have decided what car you are going to purchase. Isuggest ko din sana sa u yung toyota camry kaso wala sa selection mo. Anyway goodluck nalang sa mapipili mo.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    yea i know para sa 2.0L yun, mas type ko kc mga top of the line models, all-in na kc gusto ko, marami ring wala sa 1.8 na meron sa 2.0 car models.

Ganito kc, with

Honda Civic = i like the speed and according to some ok ang resale value
    Focus Hatch = i like hatches. Euro & compact and style nya. dual aircon din
    Mazda 3R = i like the curves and the moon roof, hehe (wla na kc ang Focus)

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by archangel_1911 View Post
    Aileen, i think you already have decided what car you are going to purchase. Isuggest ko din sana sa u yung toyota camry kaso wala sa selection mo. Anyway goodluck nalang sa mapipili mo.
    +1

Good Tip din! kung angas lang din hanap mo! kahit ako civic owner, nalingon pa rin sa camry 07.

anyway, Good Luck! If you have the budget and is planning on a civic, get the 2.0S or 2.0S-L on pearl white.

HTH!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    welcome :hi: i think we need to see a pic of you so we can advise you properly on what car is "bagay" :naughty2:

just kidding. since you said you're looking for something good looking and sporty, i voted for the mazda 3. looks are subjective, but for me the mazda 3 (let's not call it the M3, ibang kotse yun ;) ) is the best looking of the bunch.

performance-wise, the mazda also edges the civic, in my seat-of-the-pants opinion.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by archangel_1911 View Post
    di pa ako nakakapag decide, sa camry lang kc its not may personality.. saka pag yun ang dinala ko sa office matatalbugan ko lang mga boss ko kaya wag nalang, hahaha.. takaw nakaw pa kc mabilis ibenta ang mga parts nun

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Aileen View Post
    yea i know para sa 2.0L yun, mas type ko kc mga top of the line models, all-in na kc gusto ko, marami ring wala sa 1.8 na meron sa 2.0 car models.

Ganito kc, with

Honda Civic = i like the speed and according to some ok ang resale value
    Focus Hatch = i like hatches. Euro & compact and style nya. dual aircon din
    Mazda 3R = i like the curves and the moon roof, hehe (wla na kc ang Focus)
    I think the 2.0 Focus offers moon roof? I'd like sir Niky to enlighten us on this one. FYI, Honda Civics has the highest resale value when compared to other japanese brands, even compared to american brands like chevrolet and ford, our market tends to lean more on Honda.

Speed? Get the Civic 2.0 or the Focus TDCi, both offer best in class accelaration in its class.

Page 4 of 57 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
Which car would fit a girl like me?