18 24.00%
  • Ford Focus 1.8 A/T Hatch

7 9.33%
  • Honda Civic 1.8 A/T

12 16.00%
Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    since you can afford and fuel efficiency won't matter to you...

ford focus sports 2.0 gas a/t eye-cathing in white color cool na cool and dating with the remote moonroof,remote power windows,biege interior (leather seats) none from your other choices has this features...

Last edited by saipeme; October 7th, 2007 at 10:37 PM.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by drey View Post
    Maam Aileen, wait mo na rin ang Lancer, baka yun ang all-in-one!
    hahaha! isa lang ang gusto ko sa mitsubishi eh.. yung eclipse! which is super mahal na di ko afford, kaya hanggang tingin nalang ako, haha

3. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by saipeme View Post
    since you can afford and fuel efficiency won't matter to you...

ford focus sports 2.0 gas a/t eye-cathing in white color cool na cool and dating with the remote moonroof,remote power windows,biege interior (leather seats) none from your other choices has this features...

Thanks. actually nakita ko na interior nyan, and it looks good to me.. Kaso sabi nung isa sa sales exe ng ford wala na raw moon roof ang bagong labas ng ford ngayon na 2.0 =( kahit yung sa diesel nila wala...

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by archangel_1911 View Post
    Limited lang ba sa mga selection mo? If thats the case go for honda 1.8.
    nope di naman limited, open ako for other choices

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Aileen View Post
    Thanks sa mga reply. question lang.. anong meron sa Honda 1.8? bkt sya bagay sa mga girls? actually walang kaso sakin ang mga resale value. mas gusto ko yung style and convenience and syempre fuel effecient. but kaya ko ring isacrife yung fuel effeciency if worth it yung car. I dont plan to use the car every day since for me mas ok parin mag commute, cguro once or twice a week ko lang sya gagamitin. hehehe.. By the way im currently driving a 06 model toyota corolla manual 1.6L

By d way may friend akong girl she bought last year a mazda 3R 2.0L and satisfied naman sya.
    Hi! FD Civic owner here. What is with Honda Civic 1.8V/S? Ask Chula, one of
    the active tsikoteers here, she'll tell you why. She currently drives a Honda Civic. She think its cute and ***y, a car club mate too.

Are you worried about Fuel Efficiency? It's a fact that the FD Civic 1.8 consumes like a new honda city 1.5 vtec, that's even better fuel efficiency than your current ride, may it be manual or automatic, result will be good. If you want it to be a fuel sipper, then let it, if you're a speed freak (like me ) or soon to be, reaching speeds at excess of 200 km/h is attainable and reachable and still proves to be efficient.

Resale Value? Its Honda, need I say more.

Style? you're looking at the style that majority of car makers are making as benchmark (past the corolla age); aerodynamics wise: low drag for you, best for high speed, the lines from the side will remind you of Volvo.

Convenience? Sporty steering wheel at your command, 4 wheel standard disc brakes for safety, ABS (standard for S up), and Airbags too, nice sounds from within the stock audio system, decent trunk space and that lovable digital Gauges which are best illuminated in blue and white. I wouldn't agree if people will advise you not to buy it because of the dash, the long dash. I even saw two grannies driving 2.0s in Alabang and boy were they good in bumper to bumper traffic, warranty extendable up to 4 years for engine. Tons of modification out there, may it be for racing or purely aesthetics, you won't be dissapointed.

Is the car worth it? definitely, and IMO, if a car is common on the road, it means it has achieved its goal just like the numerous fleets of Innova, Vios and Jazz on the street, it is the best choice for each. People TRUST it because it's effective, it has the best things that current market can offer to you (assuming you can't reach 1M+), if people think negatively about being common let them be, hopefully it doesn't hinder you from choosing what is right for your needs.

I previously owned a big body ae101 Corolla GLi, it is successful model, also one of the most common cars you can see in the country, attesting to the numerous fleet of taxis and private vehicles that roam our streets today. I never complained it's common, nor was it used for taxi, I was happy that it lived to my expectation as an owner and as a driver.

I hope I answered your question(s). I suggest you test drive all the models and compare. Although, I still recommend you go for that FD.

Bang for the buck? get the Civic, you'll know why when you drive one.
    Last edited by erickdpogi; October 7th, 2007 at 10:56 PM. Reason: typo

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Ah ok, thanks! sporty ba talaga ang Civic? di ba mukha syang executive car dahil sa mala "chingky eyed nyang head lights" hehehe, Or di ba dahil mas affordable ang honda civic 1.8 kesa sa focus hatch 2.0L last year kaya marami ang bumili? By the way may bagong labas ang ford ngayon 2.0L diesel...Well, lets face it famous lang tlaga ang honda at toyota sa pinas... Oh well i'll check this friday punta ako sa honda dealer, Ford dealer palang kc napupuntahan ko

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Aileen View Post
    Ah ok, thanks! sporty ba talaga ang Civic? di ba mukha syang executive car dahil sa mala "chingky eyed nyang head lights" hehehe, Oh well i'll check this friday punta ako sa honda dealer, Ford dealer palang kc napupuntahan ko
    Definitely! Just think that you can/may overtake almost any moving vehicle out there without much effort.

As for me, it looks executive like when you go with the black color. The red one w/c I'm an owner exudes sportiness, specially when you see that Mugen RR, also check out that Honda Civic Type-R.

In any case you wanna see the stuff we had done with our fd honda civic. kindly check if ever you have time and visit our website: www.teamfd.com.ph

A site specifically for the current 8th Gen Civic and its community. Hopefully it'll help you decide on which to buy soon.
    Last edited by erickdpogi; October 7th, 2007 at 11:18 PM. Reason: typo sleepy.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    ic, kc if honda ill pick the white pearl coz that's my birth stone.. hehe.. kaso di ba medyo malapad yung honda, ayaw ko ng malapad =( pero cge i'll check sa fri.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Malapad nga, parang pango (no offense to Civic owners!) whereas sa Mazda3, yung 2.0, ***y na ***y. Tapos pag nag-drive babae... WOW! Yun nga lang di ka lalapitan ng guys kasi baka maintimidate agad -- yun lang ang dissapointment hahahaha

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Honda Civic or the M3.

Lalo kang gaganda at si-***y.

Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
Which car would fit a girl like me?