New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    A truck for a bachelor? If I were a chick, I won't get near one with a ten foot pole...

It's either a car or SUV.

Why?

After hearing "sayang yung ganda nung ka-date, sa trak sinakay..." at a gas station, I knew then trucks and great chicks don't mix.

But that's me... ^^

2. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    ^^
    kung practical yung chick payag na siya siguro sa Pick-up truck

To TS have you bought or chose a car already??

I have a suggestion kung 1.2m budget mo

how about the Mu-x base 1.188M manual
    are you biased to Automatic tranny?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Newcomer123 View Post
    A truck for a bachelor? If I were a chick, I won't get near one with a ten foot pole...

Why?

After hearing "sayang yung ganda nung ka-date, sa trak sinakay..." at a gas station, I knew then trucks and great chicks don't mix.

But that's me... ^^
    the chick doesn't want to ride a pick-up?
    drop her!
    she's high-maintenance.. mamumulubi lang yung lalake sa ganyang babae..

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007

Why?

But that's me... ^^
    Why wouldn't a "chick" like a pick up? I think it's very macho. I even considered buying a pick up for myself but I was discouraged because of the ride comfort. "Great chicks" should not mind what car a guy drives. My friend's sister was popular in campus for her looks and guess what her BFs car was? An F150.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Since the TS is going to buy a brand new car, pickups should be fine with anybody

The problem of that high maintenance girl was that she probably rode in a ratty old pickup

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    A truck for a bachelor? If I were a chick, I won't get near one with a ten foot pole..

Why?

But that's me... ^^
    My experience with my own pickup proves otherwise. 😈

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I was driving a pick-up back in college and it never got any qualms from the girls (some of them were even chauffeured daily to and from campus in Range Rovers, Cefiros and LCs). It also stood above the sea of Civics and 'Rollas which were a dime a dozen in the parking lot. Heck, when my daughter starts driving, one vehicle i will strongly consider for her is a pick-up even.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Why wouldn't a "chick" like a pick up? I think it's very macho. I even considered buying a pick up for myself but I was discouraged because of the ride comfort. "Great chicks" should not mind what car a guy drives. My friend's sister was popular in campus for her looks and guess what her BFs car was? An F150.
    Whoa... Whoa... Don't shoot me; I'm just the messenger...

I said I heard other people say it. But now it's out, I tend to agree that probably 'prom queens' may shy away...

But, there's a lot of great women out there (more macho than me ) who won't hesitate backriding in a pickup or jeep, and hurl invectives at errant tricycles or stupid pedestrians as they pass by.

I should know, too. I married one ^^

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Why?

But that's me... ^^
    Whoa... Whoa... Don't shoot me; I'm just the messenger...

I said I heard other people say it. But now it's out, I tend to agree that probably 'prom queens' may shy away...

But, there's a lot of great women out there (more macho than me ) who won't hesitate backriding in a pickup or jeep, and hurl invectives at errant tricycles or stupid pedestrians as they pass by.

I should know, too. I married one ^^
    I think I read otherwise bro....

Yup,- kung bulok ang sasakyan mo (at kahit bulok na pick-up ito) at sumasama pa rin ang babaeng nililigawan mo sa iyo,- siya ay karapat-dapat na seryosohin mo....

O malamang, kasing guwapo ka nina bro.jut703 o bro.vinj o bro.Ry_tower o bro.crazy_boy.... .... Panalo!....

“The measure of a man is what he does with power – LJIOHF!”
    Duterte for President of the Philippines in 2016!
    25.0K:drive1:

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Eh si bro CVT kahit naka-padyak lang nakakapickup ng chicks eh. Who needs a pickup?! 😝

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast