New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 88 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3878848586878889909192 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Hyundai's 5 year warranty requires you to service vehicle every 3 months ...

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    mine is every 5,000 kilometers not every 3 months.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Interesting 2018 sales facts (U.S. market):

* More than half of Mazda's sales were of CX-5s

* Volkswagen actually sold more cars than crossovers

* Mustang is still the muscle-car sales king

* Dodge's best-selling vehicle is the Grand Caravan

* The ancient Nissan Frontier demolished the Titan in sales

* Lexus sold 2 LFA supercars
    The brand managed to sell two more of the supercars that went out of production in 2012. By our count, there are still eight LFAs that haven't been sold.

Interesting facts from 218 car sales reports - Autoblog

4. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    mine is every 5000 km or 6 months whichever comes first. my warranty claims are always approved. you'll just have to wait for the parts.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by aloy View Post
    mine is every 5000 km or 6 months whichever comes first. my warranty claims are always approved. you'll just have to wait for the parts.
    my non-hundey is every 5000 km or 6 months at the casa, whichever comes last.
    i haven't had incident to claim warranty, so i don't know if it is voided by my practices or not.
    but i have not received any notices, and the car is still getting pms as before.
    that is, until the three-year warranty expires.
    then, it's off to petron hecho derecho!

6. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    For my first Hyundai, before the end of the 5th year, told my SA that my aircon seems to be not as cold as before. They changed the whole compressor though I thought it was still working. For my 2nd Hyundai, they replaced the wiper assembly which might have been damaged by the car wash boys. I also don't have problems with the reliability of Hyundai.

I just maintain PMS in casa as added insurance. We don't know what might happen within the first 5 years.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    For my first Hyundai, before the end of the 5th year, told my SA that my aircon seems to be not as cold as before. They changed the whole compressor though I thought it was still working. For my 2nd Hyundai, they replaced the wiper assembly which might have been damaged by the car wash boys. I also don't have problems with the reliability of Hyundai.

I just maintain PMS in casa as added insurance. We don't know what might happen within the first 5 years.
    not all hyundai owners are as lucky as you in terms of warranty

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008

philippines, or elsewhere?

9. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    philippines, or elsewhere?
    Felepens he he. Out of warranty, they allow me to bring orig parts I sourced from koraps or seiring, so my repair cost is lower. I couldn't do this in casas of my previous cars.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Interesting 2018 sales facts (U.S. market):

* More than half of Mazda's sales were of CX-5s

* Volkswagen actually sold more cars than crossovers

* Mustang is still the muscle-car sales king

* Dodge's best-selling vehicle is the Grand Caravan

* The ancient Nissan Frontier demolished the Titan in sales

* Lexus sold 2 LFA supercars
    The brand managed to sell two more of the supercars that went out of production in 2012. By our count, there are still eight LFAs that haven't been sold.

Interesting facts from 218 car sales reports - Autoblog
    not only in the US or the Philippines but also in China are sales down in 2018. Iba talaga ang preferences ng Philippines compared to China and the USA. Check this link: Focus2move| Best Selling Cars Models in China - Top 1 in 218

the top 5 sold automobiles are:
    1. vw lavida 463,341
    2. nissan sylphy 424,877
    3. wuling hongguang 416,865
    4. haval h6 402,249
    5. toyota corolla 346,645